21- LOVE: THE SECOND TIME AROUND.

Start from the beginning

Sinundan ko ng tingin ang mga kamay niya, and my attention was completely taken by the paradise we are in. It's 7:30 AM and the cloud's showing off!

"Woah.." I dramatically uttered. I felt like crying while watching the spectacular sunrise. As a morning person, I can say that this is the best morning of my life. Naiiyak sa tuwang napayapos ako kay Carlo. "Carlo.. ang gandaaa!"

He chuckled.

"Magtatampo kaya ang Venetian sunrise na' yan kung.. sasabihin kong mas maganda ka parin para sakin?" He asked.

I smiled.

"Everytime you'll see beautiful things like scenery, masterpiece, or flowers, and most especially sunrise.. you'll be reminded of me. Because beautiful things resembles me." I told him, boldly. "That's your curse for loving me."

He chuckles.

"I don't think so." He said shaking his head no. "I'm afraid not."

My brows instantly furrowed.

"What?" I asked with my narrowed eyes.

"Something beautiful such as places, artwork, or flowers doesn't reminds me of you, Iz. Not even sunrise or sunsets." Agad nitong sagot.

"That was so rude and offensive." I commented blankly, furrowing my brows even more.

He suddenly turn towards me after hearing my remarks. He look at me amused and stared at me for a while before chuckling again.

"Snow is seasonal. Places stay fine through renovation and other work of architecture. Artworks just became great after the painter was finished making it a masterpiece. Flowers wilted. Sunset are mesmerizing only in the afternoon, while sunrise like this is only spectacular in the morning. To me, they're nothing compared to you. Because my girlfriend, Iz, is different." Mahinahon at malambing nitong sabi na halos pabulong, pagkatapos, gamit ang malalambot niyang daliri sa kamay ay marahang inayos ang nakakunot kong noo at pinaghiwalay ang nagsasalubong kong mga kilay. "My Yllizandra was always beautiful. No question. No explanation. In any season."

this man.. Since college, back when he's just a charming nursing student until now that he's already a resident doctor, still, he never fails to made me feel beautiful, worthy, and loved.

oh to be love like this is definitely euphoric.

"Carlo.." I paused to recover from being this overwhelmed. He stared at me, patiently wait to whatever I am going to say. "What would you do if I kiss you?"

He look at me lovingly and smiled gorgeously.

"I can't think of anything than kissing you back." He whispered. "So if you don't mind, please do that-"

I didn't let him finished his words and cut him off with a very sweet episode, wherein he'll lose his cool and swallow his words, getting lost in our thoughts, in the moment, while letting our lips communicate.

•••

As we arrived in front of the hotel, I become speechless. I can't explain everything I see before my eyes. It's unique, it's fantastic, it's exquisite!
A man walk towards us, greeted us and hoisted my luggage, and escorted us inside the hotel.

"Hotel Danieli.." I uttered, reading the words engraved in the red carpet.

The sight that hit me as we walk in the main entrance mesmerized me. I got goosebumps as my eyes wanders.