Who Done It?

"Kyle," Tweek rolled his eyes. "Why would I, give Butters a strip tease?"

"Why would anyone? " Cartman added with a smirk.

"Stop being a dick Cartman," Stan flicked a ball of fuzz at him, from across the room.

"I don't know why you would," Kyle continued. "I just want to know if you did."

"No it wasn't me," Tweek said easily.

"Butters, can you just tell us who it was?" Kenny pleaded.

"I- I don't know if the person would like that," Butters fidgeted nervously.

"Aww, c'mon, whoever did it isn't gonna be pissed, right?" Kenny turned to the group.

"Probably not," Craig shrugged.

"Please just tell us?" Kyle begged. "We're going to find out eventually."

"Ahh..." Butters thought for a second. On one hand, he could risk exposing his friend. On the other hand, they would probably force it out of him with a truth or dare later.

Butters turned and made eye contact with  his red-faced friend, searching for conformation. He just shrugged in response, although he looked uncertain.

"Stan did it. It wasn't weird or anything, we were just fooling around," Butters bent his legs.

"Huh," Craig tilted his head to the side. "I can see that."

"Well stop seeing it," Tweek whacked the back of Craig's head.

"So you know how to strip?" Kyle whispered to Stan jokingly, with a smirk.

"Oh my god Kyle..." Stan laughed.

 "Alright, now that that's dealt with," Tweek quickly changed the subject before it could escalate. "Kenny, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Kenny replied excitedly.

"Dude," Kyle snickered. "Have you picked truth  even once this game?"

"Ahhhm..." Kenny paused. "I don't remember."

"Whatever. I dare you to go to one end of the room with a blindfold and have the other people standing across from you in the room. Walk with your hands out. You have to kiss the first person you touch exactly where you touch them," Tweek crossed his arms.

"Honey, how does one come up with that?" Craig asked, standing up along with the others and walking to one end of the room.

"I, honestly have no idea," Tweek replied, following him.

"Stan, may I have a pardon?" Kenny bowed in front of him, jerking Butters forward by their conjoint hands.

"A... pardon for what? " Stan tilted his head.

"The dare," Kenny stood back up. "The rule was I had to touch Butters at all times. Can we pause it for this dare?"

"Oh," Stan stared into space. "Yeah, that's fine."

Butters let go of Kenny's hand with a sigh. He couldn't tell if it was relief, or longing he was feeling but he felt strange.

Kenny quickly scanned the floor for something to use as a blindfold. He picked up the first article of clothing he saw. He picked it up, and tied it around his head tightly.

"Who wants to tell him that that's Stan's underwear?" Kyle whispered as Kenny walked to the opposite end of the room.

The rest of them were scattered about the rest of the room and Kenny began walking, his hands straight out, feeling around  in the air.