𝟬𝟬𝟱. 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧

▄▄▄▄▄▄ ‧₊ ✰ ₊‧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗
━━ ⌠ 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 ⌡

𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗━━ ⌠ 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 ⌡

CHAPTER FIVE ₊˚.༄⋆❀⋆
⟡₊˚ ─── 𝟬𝟬𝟱. 𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁
╭ ·₊˚⊹ 𓆩♡⃛𓆪 📣📚
╰ ✦ 𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟼, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟸╭ 🂱 ✦
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❛ 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝙽 cast a warm glow over the bustling
     campus as maeve sloan, madelyn cline, and shawn
     mendes made their way through the sea of
     students on the first day of junior year.

excitement and nervous energy filled the air, blending with the familiar sounds of laughter and chatter.

maeve, with her backpack slung over one shoulder, navigated the crowded hallways alongside her two best friends. madelyn, with her infectious energy, chattered away about the summer adventures they shared. while shawn, ever the laid-back one, contributed his own anecdotes to the mix. the trio moved in sync, weaving through the throng of students, their laughter creating a melody of familiarity.

at the other end of the school, dean salvatore stood at his locker, surrounded by his group of friends. grayson cruise, olivia walker, damian walker, nova cruise, and nessa diaz were all there, each immersed in their own conversations. the atmosphere around dean was lively, and as he adjusted his books in his locker, he couldn't help but glance down the hallway, anticipating the arrival of maeve sloan.

as the trio approached, madelyn noticed dean and nudged maeve playfully. "look who's waiting for you at his locker." she teased

maeve's cheeks tinged with a hint of pink, but she managed a nonchalant smile. "just ignore him. let's get to our lockers."

they reached their lockers, conveniently located in close proximity to dean's group. as maeve spun the combination, she felt a mixture of excitement and nervous anticipation. glancing over her shoulder, she caught dean's eye. he offered a warm smile, and she returned it before focusing on her locker.

"hey, maeve!" dean called out as she closed her locker door.

maeve turned to face him, accompanied by madelyn and shawn. "hey, dean. ready for junior year?"

dean nodded, a playful glint in his eye. "as ready as i'll ever be. you guys?"

madelyn grinned. "absolutely. junior year is going to be epic!"