He hits you in front of your daughter (Calum)

Artemis's POV

"Hey hey hey," I said into my camera, "today I'm going to sing Grenade by Bruno Mars." As I was getting ready to start I heard my mom screaming from down stairs.

I shot up from my seat and quickly but quietly ran down the stairs. In the living room, I seen mom on her knees, my dad with his fist bunched. My dad looked up and seen me. I ran out of the house, slammed the door and pulled out my phone.

I called the first Uncle that I knew lived close.
" Hello?" Uncle Ash spoke.
"Hey, are you busy?" I asked.
"No just have your other Uncles here and some family. Why? Are you okay?"
"I'm running to your house now. Okay? Bye."

I hung up and continued running as fast as I could. I'm only 14 this should not be happening! As I approach Uncle Ash house, everyone's looking at me. My boyfriend, Luke's son, Hunter runs up to me. I run into his arms and cry. "Hey. Princess, whats wrong?" Everyone is surrounding us now. My uncles look at me worried. I sob "dad."

Uncle Michael looks at me and says "what happened did he get hurt?" I say "no he hurt mom! She was on the ground covered in bruises when I looked at her. Dad seen me and I ran here."

Hunter is still holding me and every one looks shocked, until they see dad run down the street, shouting, " Artemis where are you? I'm sorry! Please!" He sees me and runs to me. Luke holds his hands out to stop him and asks" did you hurt Y/N?" He respones "I-I didn't mean to." Hunter, Ashton's daughter, Cara (my best friend) and Michaels son, Cara's boyfriend, Asher bring me in the house.

*3 hours later*

Mom was brought to the hospital hours ago now we're just waiting for the docter to let us leave. My dad said "please Y/N, I'm so sorry, please dont leave me!" Tears were in his eyes. My mom said "we're not going anywhere." I think we're gonna be okay.

----------------------------------------------
Hey my RockStars
I really hope you all like this. Sorry it's short. Summer vaca starts in 4 days!!! Im so happy, that means I can post a bunch too, if you stick around. Wellllll PEACE!!!!!!

(Kind of edited)