i heard gasps and screams from all around since everyone knew one or the other.

"no way that's amazing!" jack said.

"when are they coming?" quinn added on.

"next week" i said.

—————

everyone eventually left in the hughes family so i went to scarlet's room. "scarlet, do you wanna go to popeyes with me" i asked.

she was laying on her bed smiling at her phone with airpods in. i can't tell if she heard me, so i crept behind her and see what she was looking at.

it was quinn. she was texting quinn.

quinn 💗
——————
have i ever told you that you
are so beautiful.

yes you have, plenty of times handsome.

do you want me to come over?
maybe later 😉

what would we do

well, we could go into your room
and the rest is for us to discover 

you wanna go for a round two
after last night huggy?

anything for you princess

come over at 9
that's when the fun will start 😉

bet
can't wait to hear my name all night long

what the fuck was this. why was she sexting quinn hughes. 

 i took a picture of it and crept back to the entrance of her door. i repeated my sentence. "scarlet! do you wanna go to popeyes with me!" i yelled. she looked up at me. she looked as red as a fucking tomato.

"hey avery! i'll go with you, just give me a sec to get changed." i wonder why, she must be fucking soaked after that sexting they just did.

i left and sat on the couch. i saw my mom on her ipad doing a crossword.

"hey avery, can you help me with this?" i scooted over to her and looked at her ipad. i read the question: "what nhl team has won the most stanley cups?" i typed with her apple pen "canadiens". "thank you avery! your such an angel." she kissed my forehead.

scarlet walked downstairs and made her way to the couch. "i'll drive." she stated. she kissed my moms cheek as i was getting up.

we walked out to her white range rover. i hopped into the passenger seat as she was picking out music on her phone. "Drunk in Love" started playing. i love beyoncé so much bro.

—————

we got to popeyes and we ordered. i got a 3 piece tender combo, mild, with a dr pepper.

we sat down and started eating our meals. "hey baby" i heard someone say in the distance. i looked and saw my ex boyfriend, landon. scarlet heard him say that too, so she turned around and saw him.

me and scarlet both don't like him at all since he cheated on me. when i found out i went to her and started crying for hours and hours. she kinda became my therapist for that situation.