Lena takes ryan to the water

Over the next few years, Ryan grew up without his father and grew up in the coven, with Amelia and Thomas. Once both of them had their son however, Thomas left with his son while Amelia left with Victor. Which the Nordic coven hid Ryan from his sight, knowing that this child was very special and he seemed to only want peace and quiet.
And so Ryan became a part of the coven, learning new things that he had never leaned before. He even leaned something's from Lena, who took him down to the sacred place.

"What is all of this?" Ryan asked Lena curiously, while looking around at the water and the people wrapped up in cloth. "A place where people, can visit the sacred place. I can also read your future and past. I can tell that you are lost and trying to figure out who you are. Your mother was a lycan, and your father a elder hybrid. But you are nothing like either kind, for you are something different. If you want to figure out your place in this world, then you will have to go farther then you ever have, to find that purpose. Your future does look bright for you up ahead, you will find your purpose and your true love."

Ryan didn't know what to say to any of that, he was stunned and shocked that she could tell all of that. Just by looking at him, he wondered what would happen if he visited that place. "How do I visit this place?" He asked her softly, wondering how it worked. "Some take a deadly poison, or some of us die before going there." He listened to Lena nodding his head, not really wanting to try either of those, especially when one could almost kill him and the other would involve him dying.

"I'll think about it." Ryan said, before turning to walk away only to be stopped by the person, by the person who became like a sister to him. "Lena please move." He told her gently, just wanting to go back to his room with a pool in it. "I'll let you think about it, but I have to warn. There are people here, who don't trust you or want you to exist. Your a very special young man Ryan, be careful." Ryan soon watched her disappear and reappear, next to the body in cloth as she ducked them into the water speaking to them.

Before looking at him as he walked away up to his room, just wanting to think about what she had told him

Before looking at him as he walked away up to his room, just wanting to think about what she had told him. Wondering if she was right, and even if she was then he wouldn't have a choice. Although he had no idea, what awaited him when he got back to his room.