Tang Xing choked and muttered angrily: "You and I are different..."

Li Wenqing then asked: "Why did you run away that day?"

Tang Xing said innocently: "People have three urgent needs, sir. I didn't have time to talk to you at that time. Say."

Li Wenqing: "Did you find your father's watch?"

Tang Xing: "I found it. Thank you Sir Li for your concern!"

Li Wenqing: "It's great that you found it. Can you let me admire the watch? Since It was given to you by your father during his lifetime. It must be very special."

Tang Xing: "I'm sorry, I forgot to wear it when I came out today."

Li Wenqing half-smiled but uttered three words in a low voice, "Little liar."

Tang Xing His heart felt itchy as if he had been scratched by an invisible claw, and his face felt inexplicably hot. He retorted without confidence: "No way, I am a good citizen. Sir Li doesn't want to accuse people casually."

" Really?"

"Yes!"

At this time, the man in black and the girl who had been hit before came out of the booth together. The two looked as close as a couple in love, hugging each other towards the bar. Come over.

Li Wenqing drank the beer at the bottom of the glass in one gulp, took out his wallet, took out a few big bills and handed them to the bartender, and then asked Tang Xing: "Do you want to change places?" Tang Xing didn't respond, "Why

change places?"

Hei The man and the girl passed by them and then walked out of the bar.

"My dear, what do you think?" Li Wenqing put his arm around Tang Xing's waist and lifted him off the stool.

Tang Xing: "..."

The bartender paused but winked at them ambiguously, "I wish you two a wonderful night."

Tang Xing's mind was dizzy, as if he had been cast by some magic spell. , was involuntarily led out of the bar by Li Wenqing, walked a few meters along the street from the bar at the door, and then turned into a dark, narrow, uninhabited alley on the side.

The noisy people and music gradually faded away, and the surrounding area became quiet. Tang Xing also woke up. No, where is this guy taking him? You don’t really want that, do you? ! Then go by yourself or not?

While he was struggling, the teasing laughter of two people came from a few meters in front.

"Handsome guy, it's so dark here. Can't we change places?"

"Isn't it dark? It's more exciting if it's darker."

The smell of mess in the bar just now was too strong, and now Tang Xing smelled a faint hint of danger. Angry, I took a closer look, and to my surprise, the man in black was the snake that escaped from injury three days ago!

The man in black seemed to notice something, and suddenly turned his head and looked this way.

It's broken, he discovered it! When Tang Xing was hesitating about what measures to take, Li Wenqing quickly stretched out his hand to support the wall next to his head and gave him a wall-dong. His other hand wrapped around his waist and brought him into his arms, then lowered his head. Come down.

There was a loud bang in Tang Xing's head, and he couldn't move.

Their faces were facing each other, their foreheads were touching, their breaths were intertwined, and their lips were slightly apart, just a few millimeters away from touching. Tang Xing smelled a very light cold fragrance faintly emanating from Li Wenqing's body, and couldn't help but be dazzled and lost all his thinking ability.