14

Tang Xing went shopping in Hao, bought enough food for three days, filled a big bag, and spent a lot of time queuing to pay. It was already dark when he got home.

The lights were on on the second floor, and the theme song of "Sheep Run" could be heard faintly.

The little kid really won't treat me badly. He still knows how to turn on the TV and watch cartoons when he's angry.

Tang Xing chuckled and went to the kitchen to make dinner.

He cooked another plate of chicken legs, put it on the table after cooking, and loudly said loudly: "Wow, today's chicken legs are so fragrant. They are more delicious than those made before! It just so happened that no one was trying to fight me, so I can cook them all by myself." Eat!"

Hey, why is there no movement upstairs?

Tang Xichen is greedy and loves to eat chicken drumsticks the most. In the past, when he heard about chicken drumsticks, he would immediately run downstairs. Today, he was so calm and calm. It seemed that he was really angry.

I don't believe you can really hold it back. Tang Xing picked up a chicken leg and took a big bite. He chewed it very loudly and praised it while chewing.

However, after finishing eating one chicken leg, the little cub still didn't come down.

Did he fall asleep? I don’t know if I’m covered with a quilt, but I don’t want to catch a cold. Tang Xing wiped his oily hands clean and went up to the master bedroom on the second floor.

The TV was still on, the cartoons had finished playing, and the quilt on the bed was spread out, with a small hill bulging underneath.

You little fool, you are not afraid of suffocating yourself to death if you sleep like this. Tang Xing walked to the bed and pulled the quilt down, but did not see the little boy's head. Pull it again, and a pillow appears.

Tang Xing's heart skipped a beat, right?

He looked around the bedroom and bluffed like a kid usually does when playing hide and seek with him: "Tang Xichen, come out, I see you." There was no movement, and no other breathing could be heard in the room except his own

. The same goes for the other bedroom.

He ran downstairs again and searched the canteen, kitchen and bathroom, but still couldn't find his son.

It’s bad, my son is... running away from home.

Tang Xing was very reluctant to use this word, but various signs told him that it was the fact. The little boy secretly left when he went out to buy groceries, but he didn't find out about it until more than an hour later.

He didn't have time to reflect and blame himself, so he cursed and hurried out to find someone.

It's already half past seven and it's completely dark. Where will the little kid go? What if you meet a bad person on the road?

Tang Xing was so anxious that he sniffed a few times and caught the lingering scent of the cub in the air, then ran to the left, which was the opposite direction to the kindergarten.

After walking a hundred meters, they reached the end of Yingchun Lane, a T-junction, and Tang Xing was a little unsure. There was a lot of traffic at this intersection, and there were several small restaurants. It was the peak dining period, and all kinds of smells were mixed together, making it difficult for him to distinguish Tang Xichen's scent.

After hesitating for a moment, Tang Xing chose the path to the west.

Two miles further east we will be out of town. The wilderness is full of darkness, so Tang Xichen shouldn't be so bold as to go there.