4

It is inconvenient to go out to be a magician with a child. It may arouse others' suspicion. Moreover, Tang Xing sometimes cannot take care of his son in special circumstances, so when he goes out to pick up jobs, he usually makes Tang Xichen become The truth follows you.

After grabbing a few things, Tang Xing took the kid in his arms and rode the electric donkey out again. More than 20 minutes later, they arrived at No. 35 Wutong Lane. Mrs. Zhou was looking at the door. When she saw him, she hurriedly said: "Xiao Tang, you're here. Come in quickly. Zhuang Zhuang is scared." Tang Xing raised his long legs

. , got off the eDonkey, "It's okay, you don't have to be afraid when I'm here."

Mrs. Zhou looked behind him and asked, "Where is your son?"

Tang Xing said, "A friend will help watch."

As a Monsters, Tang Xing and humans have never interacted in depth, but on the surface they seem to have a wide circle of friends and have many friends. No one will doubt the previous sentence, nor will they deliberately seek confirmation from others.

Then Tang Xing and Mrs. Zhou entered the house together. It wasn't dark yet, and every room in this old-fashioned house had lights on. The TV was on in the living room, and a movie called "Little Sheep Mea" was playing. cartoon. A little boy of five or six years old huddled on the sofa in fear, with a bright red blanket wrapped around his body. There were two tears in his eyes. It looked like he had cried just now.

An old man was looking back and forth with a mirror in his hand, muttering something in his mouth: "The heavens are moving, the earth is moving, the Supreme Lord will soon appear. He is not afraid of monsters and monsters, and will make them reveal their true colors."

Tang Xing almost spat out.

Old Mrs. Zhou said: "Old man, Tang Banxian is here."

Tang Xing put on a serious professional expression and said hello: "Hello, Uncle Zhou."

Old man Zhou glanced at him and didn't pick on him, just He asked Mrs. Zhou suspiciously: "Can this young man do it? In my opinion, it is better to go to Xuanmiao Temple and invite an old Taoist priest."

Tang Xing said: "Uncle Zhou, I can do it. Xuanmiao Temple is in the deep mountains and old forests. Go there. There are dozens of miles of mountain roads. If you set out now, you will have to at least invite the old Taoist master tomorrow, but I can help you solve your problems tonight." Old man Zhou snorted, "You are not old, but your tone is not

young, then Just untie one and take a look."

Tang Xing did not act immediately, but showed a harmless smile like a willow in the spring breeze to the little boy who looked at him timidly: "Zhuang Zhuang, hello, do you like to see it? "Little Sheep", right? My son Zai Zai likes it too."

Zhuang Zhuang stared at him for a while, seemed to be bewitched by his smile, and nodded involuntarily.

The old couple of the Zhou family looked at each other and couldn't believe it. The grandson was a bit introverted. After being frightened last night, he didn't dare to go out all day. They didn't expect that Tang Xing could coax him easily.

Tang Xing was not surprised. After being a father for several years, he had a deep understanding of how to coax children. Little people like Zaizai could handle it, and ordinary children like Zhuangzhuang were certainly not a problem.

At this time, a group of lambs in the cartoon sang a cheerful theme song, and Tang Xing's hood moved, revealing a small snow-white head with a pair of round fur ears and Big black eyes.

Zhuangzhuang saw it immediately, opened his eyes and asked, "What is that? A kitten?"

Tang Xing simply took the little cub out of the hat, "No, it's a little ferret, do you want to play with him?" "