Just like in the movie, the police always arrive after the protagonists have exhausted all their efforts to defeat the big boss. My performance tonight should be very heroic. Tang Xing thought smugly. Just as he was about to look away, he suddenly saw the sharp tip of the snake's tail coming suddenly, faster than lightning, heading straight for Tang Xichen's back.

Tang Xing was horrified. At this critical moment, he didn't have time to think too much. He pulled his son into his arms as quickly as possible and protected him tightly with his own body.

In an instant, Li Wenqing also noticed the sneak attack of the snake's dying struggle, and made a sharp palm wind with his backhand, like an invisible guillotine, cutting the body of the snake in two from the middle!

The transformed snake didn't say a word this time, it was completely dead. A fountain of dark green blood shot towards the roof of the warehouse. However, the severed snake's tail was still twisting and twitching in the air as if it was still alive. It hit Tang Tang with a "snap" sound. The back of Xing's head then fell to the ground like a dead branch.

Su Xinyan: "Tang Xing!"

Tang Xichen: "Dad!"

Li Wenqing: "Axing!"

Tang Xing had a splitting headache, his vision turned black, and he lost consciousness in Li Wenqing's arms.

Tang Xing had a long dream, in which he returned to 2015.

The weather in June looks like a baby's face. Just a moment ago, the sun was shining brightly and the sky was clear. In the blink of an eye, dark clouds rolled in and the sky and the earth changed color.

Tang Xing was wandering alone by the South Lake, thinking that he might not be so unlucky, so he still walked leisurely by the lake. Unexpectedly, it didn't take long for heavy raindrops to start falling, which made his face feel faintly painful. Immediately afterwards, the thunder also started, rumbling and exploding one after another above the head, as if some big monster was going through a tribulation.

There was no place to hide from the rain, and standing under a tree might get him struck by lightning. Tang Xing had to speed up his pace and ran towards a pavilion two hundred meters away.

As a result, he was only halfway through when the rain started pouring down, making him almost unable to open his eyes. When I rushed under the pavilion, my whole body felt as if I had just fished it out of the South Lake. Even my underwear and pants were soaked through, and they were tightly embedded in my legs and roots, which made people very uncomfortable.

Damn, didn’t the weather forecast say it would be sunny today? That was too inaccurate!

Tang Xing wiped his face and shook his head like a dog, and the rain splashed away in an instant.

Someone just ran into the pavilion and immediately stepped aside quickly, as if he was very disgusted.

The sky and the earth were dark, as if night was about to fall, and the heavy rain filled the eardrums, covering the only two people in the pavilion.

Tang Xing looked up at the visitor unhappily, and his eyes couldn't help but light up slightly.

He was a young man with a straight nose and thin lips, tall and long legs, and a face as handsome as a sharp knife. He was as wet as Tang Xing, but he didn't look embarrassed at all. His white shirt became translucent and stuck to his body. On the body, the thin and powerful muscles are looming underneath, which is very sexy and sexy.

Damn it, a man looking like this is too evil! Even though Tang Xing was also a man and considered himself to be stunningly handsome, he almost couldn't take his eyes away for a while.