The guy who has been with me day and night for two months, and who just slept on the bed all night last night, is actually the seventh son of the nine sons of the dragon, the ancient mythical beast?

Guanyin Tathagata, Supreme Laojun, who can give him a slap in the face and tell him that he is not dreaming! ! !

Li Wenqing said helplessly: "Is it comfortable to stay up there? I won't eat you before you come down."

Tang Xing had no choice but to shiver and slide down the pillar, walking slowly as if he were wearing cotton under his feet. He came forward.

Li Wenqing frowned slightly, "There is one more, come out."

Su Xinyan could only walk out from behind the box cautiously, and greeted him with awe and anxiety: "Mr. Li, Mr. Li." Li

Wenqing temporarily He didn't have time to pay attention to her, and turned his attention back to Tang Xing. Seeing that he was not injured, he couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief. He raised his hand to smooth the hair on his head and scolded softly: "Why didn't you answer my call before? "I ran here without saying a word to deal with the snake. What if I was late just now?"

Tang Xing muttered in defense: "I didn't know there was a snake lurking here, and I didn't mean to not answer your call. , I accidentally dropped my cell phone into the sewer before coming in."

He suddenly remembered the scene he saw at the entrance of Shanghua Pedestrian Street in the evening, and suddenly became angry again, and asked: "Didn't you say you were going to the Special Case Section for a meeting in the afternoon? Are you coming to see me and Zaizai when you're done? Why are you with that vixen, riding with him in the car making love with me?!"

Li Wenqing was startled when he heard this, "Did you see it?"

Tang Xing said angrily, "I saw it! You still What do you have to say?"

Li Wenqing said helplessly: "I did have a half-day meeting in the afternoon, and it didn't end until six o'clock. You can ask anyone in the Special Case Division to confirm this. As for going for a ride in the car, there is absolutely no such thing. It's just that Hu Yifei was injured on the job and had difficulty moving, so I took him home on the way. I thought you would be jealous, so I didn't tell you. I didn't expect that you would still see it. But there is a lesson from heaven and earth. I only have a colleague's friendship with Hu Yifei. , this is the same as when Su Xinyan is in danger, you as a friend will step forward to save her. My dear, don’t tell me that the two are different in nature. You are interested in Miss Su, otherwise-" The one who was suddenly

named Su Xinyan: "...No, no, no, it's the same! Master Li, please don't misunderstand. Xiaotian and I, no, Tang Xing and I are completely innocent friends! He doesn't like it. Me, I am even less likely to like him! What I like is a mature man who is elegant, stable and wealthy, and I have no interest in an innocent and childish boy like him!" Tang Xing: "..."

Hey

, You fickle and heartless woman! Whoever is an innocent and childish boy, my son already knows how to make soy sauce, okay?

Li Wenqing seemed very satisfied with Su Xinyan's answer and nodded slightly, "I understand."

Tang Xing was unconvinced and was about to retort sternly when he suddenly noticed that Li Wenqing's back was lying on the ground like a dead fish. The transformed snake seemed to move very slightly.

Probably not, it was probably the wind blowing in from outside the warehouse that blew the snake's feathers.

At this time, the sound of police sirens came from far and near, piercing the quiet sky above the factory area.