Han Rui refused, "You can't drink while you're injured. I Go cook for you."

Hu Yifei started to act angrily: "I don't want to eat, I want to drink! Han, why do you, a nurse, care about me?! If you don't obey, I will fire you!" "Even if you fire me

, You have to eat dinner first." Han Rui said and turned around and entered the kitchen.

Li Wenqing didn't hear the quarrel between the two. He had already hurried downstairs and took a taxi back to Shanghua Pedestrian Street.

There was another traffic jam on the road for a while. Li Wenqing was afraid that Tang Xing was impatient with waiting, so he sent another message: [Sorry, wait for another quarter of an hour. I'll do whatever you want later. ]

Tang Xing didn’t reply, probably because he was angry. The little guy is good at everything, but he's a little short-tempered and jealous. But it was precisely because of this that he became such a vivid and vivid person that he couldn't stop and was willing to fall into his hands.

Finally arriving at the pedestrian street, Li Wenqing passed through the bustling crowd and came to the middle section. He looked around but couldn't see the Tang family father and son, so he took out his mobile phone and called Tang Xing directly, but the ringtone only rang twice. It broke immediately.

Are you so angry that you don't even want to answer your own phone? He dialed the number again, but the prompt said "the user you dialed has turned off his phone."

Li Wenqing couldn't help frowning, and after thinking for a while, he called the front desk of Nanhu Chunxiao: "My surname is Li, and I am a guest in Suite 909. Please help me check if Mr. Tang, who lives with me, has returned."

The front desk lady replied: "Mr. Li, Mr. Tang came back with his child about twenty minutes ago, but a few minutes later he seemed to have left the hotel alone. I don't know if the child is still in the room. Do you need me to check for you?" ?"

"No, thank you."

Li Wenqing hung up the phone and frowned deeper.

It was impossible for Tang Xing to leave Zaizai alone in the hotel and go out on his own. Tang Xichen should have transformed into his original form and left with him. This situation would only occur under special circumstances.

Something must have happened.

Taichang Road is at the foot of the mountain to the north of Nanhu Park. Batong Logistics was once prosperous a few years ago and built a large warehousing center here. However, it went bankrupt last year due to poor management. Later, it was bought by a developer and planned to tear it down and build a high-end business center. However, it is still under planning and has not started construction. Now there is only a vacant old warehouse.

The taxi stopped outside the warehouse. As soon as Tang Xing paid and got out of the taxi, Li Wenqing called. Haha, don't you need to accompany that vixen?

He was about to connect, but his hand slipped and he lost his grip, causing the phone to fall into a manhole with missing manhole cover and sewage flowing under it. It disappeared with a "plop".

Damn, I was too memorized today, everything I did didn’t go smoothly! Tang Xing cursed and said that even if the phone was fished out of the well, it would definitely not be usable. Besides, he didn't have time to fish it out right now, so he could only contact Li Wenqing later.

Since the closure of this warehousing company, the surrounding neighborhoods have become depressed, and not a single person can be seen on the entire road at night. Tang Xing looked through the streetlight and saw that there was a small door on the courtyard wall that was half open, so he stepped forward and entered the small door.