Just as he was about to go out, Tang Xichen looked at him without knowing why: "Dad, where are you going?"

Tang Xing was worried and left his son alone in the hotel. After thinking for a while, he said, "Zai Zai, we have a mission. , to save the Aunt Su whom you met at dinner last night. Although she is not your mother, she is also your father's friend. You go with your father in your original form. Be sure to stay close to him later, just in case. If a dangerous situation occurs, you will run away immediately, you know?"

"I know."

This was not the first time Tang Xichen went out with his father to do a mission. Hearing this, he counted to himself: "1, 2, 3, transform." A

white light flashed . , the little ferret appeared, nimbly climbed onto Tang Xing, got into his hood, and then Tang Xing strode out the door.

When he arrived at the hotel lobby, Tang Xing almost bumped into the front desk lady because he was walking too fast. Fortunately, he reacted quickly enough and helped her to prevent her from falling.

However, the little ferret showed a bit of its snow-white tail tip under Tang Xing's hat, and the lady at the front desk saw it.

When I checked in the day before yesterday, the front desk lady was quite impressed with Tang Xing. She blushed and said thank you and couldn't help but ask: "Sir, what's in your hat? Is it a stuffed toy?" Tang Xing didn't have time to explain, so he was casual

. After a while, he left in a hurry.

The lady at the front desk was a little confused as to why she put toys in clothes and hats, and why she didn't see the other handsome guy and the cute little boy. Didn't the three of them act together in the morning?

At the same time, Li Wenqing and Hu Yifei took a taxi back to the community where he lived, and then pushed him home in a wheelchair. The person who opened the door was a young man in his twenties, wearing a blue work uniform. He was relatively tall and had a short crew cut, but he seemed to be inarticulate. He nodded towards Li Wenqing, then took the handle of the wheelchair and skillfully held it. Hu Yifei pushed into the living room. It seemed that he was the nurse taking care of Hu Yifei.

Li Wenqing said: "You have a good rest, I'm leaving."

Hu Yifei said hurriedly: "Don't leave! Han Rui will get off work soon. You can have dinner with me, otherwise what will I do alone?

" Han Rui's nurse said, "Mr. Hu, I can cook for you. The care I provide is 24-hour home care."

Hu Yifei said disgustedly: "Your cooking is so unpalatable that I can't eat it.

" Rui frowned, "You obviously didn't say that at noon."

Hu Yifei pretended to be confused, "Why don't I remember what I said at noon?"

"You guys discuss it slowly." Li Wenqing turned around to go out.

"Wait!" Hu Yifei was a little anxious, with a look of reluctance on his face, "Are you looking for the guy who takes care of the child? You've only known him for how long, how am I inferior to him?!" Li Wenqing said in a deep voice:

" I have known him for five years, but the length of time is not the key. The key is that I only have feelings for him. Moreover, we are already together, so don’t waste each other’s time in the future. This will be good for everyone." After finishing speaking

, Without waiting for Hu Yifei to react, he strode away.

Hu Yifei's face turned red and white. After a while, he patted the armrest of the wheelchair and shouted loudly: "I'm so angry! Bring me some wine, I'm going to get drunk today!"