Li Wenqing said to Tang Xing, "I'm sorry, I have to go back to the Special Cases Section for a meeting. You and Zaizai can go watch a movie. I'll meet you later." Tang Xing suddenly felt very disappointed, "What kind of meeting is that? I ca

n't Do you want to reject it?"

Li Wenqing said helplessly: "No, I'll watch it with you next time, good boy."

Tang Xichen was also very disappointed and said eagerly: "Uncle Li, then come to us after the meeting."

"Okay." Li Wenqing agreed. He first bought movie tickets and a large portion of popcorn and Coke for the father and son, and then stopped a car to go to the Special Case Section.

Tang Xing had to watch "Little Sheep" with his son.

He was originally not interested in this cartoon that was popular with younger children, and Li Wenqing was not here, so he didn't watch much of it at all, and he remained drowsy in the second half.

Tang Xichen thought it was very interesting and kept laughing during the whole process. However, after watching it, he still said, "It's a pity that Uncle Li is not here. It would be great if he watched it with us." Tang Xing yawned and said, "Uncle Li is

too I'm busy. Watching a movie is not as important as working." It

was only four o'clock in the afternoon after watching the movie, and Tang Xichen asked: "When will Uncle Li finish the meeting?" "

I don't know." Tang Xing said angrily, and asked When I took out my phone, I saw that [Old Demon Lishan]'s profile picture was lying quietly in the communication list, and not a single message had been sent.

Humph, this heartless workaholic!

Tang Xichen asked again: "Dad, what are we doing now?"

Tang Xing found that he was not interested in anything now, but it was too boring to just sit and he had to find something to do to pass the time.

He took out his mobile phone to check and found a newly opened food street behind the movie city, so he said: "Let's go, dad will take you to eat delicious food." "Aren't we waiting for

Uncle Li?"

"No waiting. , Dad is hungry!"

"Okay then."

Tang Xing took Tang Xichen to the food street. They walked around from beginning to end and boldly bought a lot of popular internet celebrity delicacies, such as charcoal grilled durian and sizzling squid. , cheese hot dogs, fried chicken steak, etc., I turned depression into appetite and ate a lot, even though I had no appetite.

All of this must be recorded in Li Wenqing's account, and he will be reimbursed later!

At the same time, in the conference room of the Special Case Section, an old man with a goatee sitting at the head of the chin said eloquently: "We must keep up with the pace of the central government, never forget our original intention, keep our mission in mind, have the courage to take on responsibilities, and put those Catch all the bad demons, evil demons and all evil demons hiding among the people, bring them to justice, maintain social stability and unity, and build a country where humans and demons coexist harmoniously, mutually beneficial, healthy and orderly , a beautiful society with sustainable development..."

The members of the special case department below may have a numb face, some may be wandering, or some may be dozing off with their eyes open, but no one dares to make any noise to interfere with the old man's speech, nor dare to interfere with his speech. He was playing with his mobile phone right under his nose, otherwise the old man would get angry and walk away without food.