Although I am not sick, my dry throat feels much better after drinking water.

Li Wenqing put down the water glass and rubbed his messy hair, "I have a day off today. I won't go back to Baiyun Town. We will leave again tomorrow. Zaizai and I will go down to have breakfast first and bring it back to you later." Then he

said Went out with Tang Xichen.

Tang Xing breathed a sigh of relief. He really didn't want to move at this moment. Why was he so crazy and indulgent last night? He must be restrained in the future!

A flash of inspiration flashed through his mind, and he remembered that the morning after he woke up in early June last year, he was in a similar situation to today. His back was sore, his legs were weak, and his whole body was falling apart. He also felt dizzy after a two-point hangover, so he I didn't think about anything else at all. I thought I got drunk and got into a fight with some powerful guy the night before. Only now do I know that it was because of this!

Tang Xing blushed and punched the bed board, and then he remembered something. He and Li Wenqing had been making pesto for most of the night last night, but they didn't take any protective measures. Li Wenqing had to clean him up afterward. , what if that guy is Zaizai’s other biological father, will he be tricked again this time?

Oh leak! terrible! Definitely not!

Leaving aside the fact that it remains to be verified whether Li Wenqing is Zaizai's father or not, to take a step back, he is a male. It's just a coincidence. It's not so easy to fall for him again and again. If there is such a high probability, then it is better to buy lottery tickets and win the jackpot.

Tang Xing patted his heart and told himself that there was no need to scare him, and he must not tell Li Wenqing this guess, otherwise where would he put his old face!

In the hotel's cafeteria, Li Wenqing helped Tang Xichen get the food he wanted to eat and sat with him at a table in the corner.

After finishing the meal, Li Wenqing did not get up immediately, but said seriously: "Tang Xichen, I have something to tell you." "

Okay, Uncle Li, tell me." Tang Xichen was a little surprised, but immediately picked up the Sit upright and listen to him carefully as if you were in kindergarten.

Li Wenqing said: "Your father and I are together."

Tang Xichen was a little confused, tilted his head and asked: "Aren't you and us already together?"

Li Wenqing patiently explained: "No, I used to just I live in your house as a tenant. From today on, I will live with your father and you as a family member, because I like your father and he also likes me." Tang Xichen said happily: "

Okay Okay, family, great! I like Dad, and I like Uncle Li too!" "

Thank you." Li Wenqing smiled slightly and touched his head.

The little boy may not be very clear about the meaning of what he just said. His liking is different from his own. But it doesn't matter, he is smart and cheerful, and he will understand gradually.

Then Li Wenqing chose some food suitable for Tang Xing, packed it up and returned to the room with Tang Xichen.

At this time, Tang Xing had managed to take care of himself. He endured the pain and got up, washed his face and brushed his teeth. He put on a high-collared T-shirt to cover the ambiguous marks on his neck, half lying and half sitting on the bed. On the soft couch beside him. I can't help it, my butt hurts and I can't sit up completely.

Li Wenqing put the breakfast he brought back on the bedside table. Tang Xing took a look and saw a bowl of red dates, wolfberry and millet porridge, and two poached eggs stewed in brown sugar water.

Tang Xing: "..."

What are these things? He is not going to confinement!

Li Wenqing asked him very gentlemanly: "Do you need me to feed you?" "

No, I have my own hands!" Tang Xing refused with a hot face, picked up the bowl and started to eat, and finally Eat all the soup, soup and water.

Li Wenqing cleared the table and kissed Tang Xing's side of the face before taking the bowl out. "My dear, have a good rest."

Tang Xichen saw it accidentally in the living room. He was a little surprised at first, and then found it novel and interesting. He ran in bumpily, imitated Li Wenqing's movements and kissed Tang Xing's other face, making a "chirp" sound, "Dad, have a good rest." Tang Xing: "

………… "

When the little boy ran in just now, he was still a little nervous. He complained in his heart that Li Wenqing didn't pay attention to avoid the suspicion when he kissed him. What if he scared his son? Now seeing Tang Xichen's reaction, he actually accepted it well. It seems that it was him. Worry too much.

Awesome, worthy of being my son!