The room was very quiet, not a sound could be heard, and there seemed to be no one inside.

Tang Xing was a little excited, his heart beat faster. He finished the smoothie in a few seconds, threw the cup into the trash can in the corridor, and then said a little undecided: "What should I do now? I don't know if anyone is living there now." , wait for someone to come back or go to the landlord?"

Li Wenqing took out something from the inner pocket of his coat and spread it out in his palm. It was an ordinary cross-head key.

No, it's not ordinary. This is the key that matches the door of Room 707. Tang Xing asked in surprise: "Where did you get it?"

"You gave it to me back then."

Tang Xing was even more surprised now, "No way, how could I give you the key to my house?"

He always refused to agree. We have a close friendship with each other, and according to previous inferences, I only lost my memory for a week five years ago. How could I give the key to my home to a stranger whom I had only known for a few days? This is so unreasonable.

"What else?" Li Wenqing said, inserting the key into the keyhole, turning it twice, and with a click, the door opened.

Tang Xing put aside the key matter for the time being and joked: "I haven't asked the landlord yet. Isn't it better to break in without asking?"

Li Wenqing said calmly: "I am a policeman and I need to handle the case."

Okay, you You are a policeman and you are amazing. Tang Xing stopped talking nonsense, opened the door and walked in. A stale breath immediately hit his face.

The furniture and furnishings in the house are basically still as they were when Tang Xing moved out five years ago, except that everything has a thick layer of dust on it. It seems that no one has lived there in the past few years.

Tang Xing held his breath slightly, and the old events that happened when he lived here flooded into his mind.

Tang Xichen looked around curiously. Of course, he had no impression of this place. After a while, he found that the room was full of dust and there was nothing he liked, so he wasn't too interested and just stood in the small living room and slowly ate his food one bite at a time. Smoothies.

Tang Xing continued to walk to the bedroom. Five years ago, he always lived alone and lived alone, so this house was a small apartment with one bedroom and one living room. When he entered the bedroom, he saw a poster of a certain basketball star on the wall, and the single bed was still covered with the same set of dark blue bedding he had used before leaving. It was hard to take too many things with him when he left Shanghua City. There were too many, so I didn’t pack them away.

Li Wenqing followed him into the bedroom. When he saw the set of bedding, his eyes dimmed slightly and he whispered, "Did you remember who I was?"

Tang Xing spread his hands and said, "No."

His expression didn't seem to be fake. That means I really didn’t remember it.

Although there was no change on Li Wenqing's face, he felt a little disappointed in his heart. He originally brought Tang Xing here to awaken his memory of himself, but it didn't work.

Tang Xing was also quite depressed, as if someone had cut out a section of the film of his life, which made him feel very unhappy.

Li Wenqing suddenly discovered a question, "You have never been married, have you?"

Tang Xing's heart skipped a beat, "Why do you say that?"

Li Wenqing said: "There is no sign of a second person living here forever. You have always been Live alone."