Tang Xing's face heated up again. How could this guy say such an unspeakable thing in a tone that was as ordinary as stating the case in public, "I just lost my head and blurred my vision for a moment." I regard you as a beauty, so that doesn't count!"

Li Wenqing's face darkened and his eyes narrowed slightly, "Which beauty do you regard me as? Zaizai's mother?"

After hearing what he said, Tang Xing felt that it was awkward. "You mean Su Xinyan? No."

Li Wenqing said: "I know it's not her, I'm talking about Zaizai's biological mother."

Tang Xing thought of what he said to his son during dinner, and his heart trembled. He suddenly said, "What do you mean? Zaizai's biological mother is Su Xinyan, but I didn't think of you as her just now!" He said

these words in a mess, and he himself was a little confused.

But one thing Tang Xing is sure of is that when he was confused by Li Wenqing just now, his mind was completely blank and he didn't even think of Su Xinyan's hair. Beauty Su is indeed very beautiful and has a good figure. She is almost every man's dream lover. However, Tang Xing has no feelings for her at all. The two of them are like buddies, otherwise they would not be together after giving birth to Zaizai five years ago. She will ask Su Xinyan to help her pretend to be Zai Zai's mother.

Li Wenqing's voice turned cold, "No, it's not Su Xinyan. She doesn't look like someone who has had a close relationship with you at all, nor does she look like she has given birth to a child. Otherwise, she wouldn't be completely indifferent when she sees Zaizai. You If you still deny it, then I will go to Su Xinyan and ask her for confirmation."

That will definitely not work, this guy is a veteran in solving crimes and interrogating, and Su Xinyan was betrayed by him in just two sentences. Seeing that he couldn't hide it anymore, Tang Xing had to admit, "Okay, okay, it's indeed not Su Xinyan. Don't harass her." Obviously Li Wenqing didn't intend to let

him go, "Who is that?"

Tang Xing was He asked a little annoyed and lowered his voice: "You don't care who he is, it has nothing to do with you. Why are you asking so clearly?" "

Then why are you refusing to tell the truth? What are you running away from?" Li asked Qing Ye Shen He said, "I have already promised Zaizai, so I must find out."

Tang Xing snorted and said harshly: "How can I escape? I am just an ordinary citizen, and I am not a criminal suspect. I don't need you. I have to answer whatever you ask, right? Since Superintendent Li is so dedicated and solves cases like a god, then you can investigate." If you find out,

I, Tang Xing, will have your surname from now on!

Li Wenqing stared at him for a moment, with a certain danger in his dark eyes, like a beast stalking its prey in the jungle, "Just wait, I will find out." "Okay, then I'll wait and see.

No. It's early, it's time to go to bed, good night Sir Li."

After all, Tang Xing felt guilty and was afraid that he would be exposed if Li Wenqing asked him questions. It would be a bit overwhelming to look at this guy without any psychological quality, so he deliberately Yawning, he got up and entered the room where his son slept.

Li Wenqing watched his back disappear behind the door, went to the balcony to enjoy the cool night breeze for a while, and then entered another room.

At twelve o'clock at midnight, Li Wenqing came out of the room and listened quietly for a moment in front of the door of the Tang family and his son. After confirming that everyone inside was asleep, he quietly came to the balcony again and jumped out.

His slender body turned into a black shadow of a giant beast. After two consecutive rolls in the air, it quickly shrank and faded, becoming the size of an ordinary house cat. It fell from the 9th floor like a dark cloud, and in an instant Arriving at the ground floor, I rushed towards a certain direction, like a puff of smoke rising from the ground, blending into the blurry night of Shanghua City.

A quarter of an hour later, the shadow beast arrived at Shuguang Hospital in Shanghua City, a Putian-based private hospital. Outside the hospital were two huge signboards, one on the left and one on the right. The words on the left were "Men's Department: Specialized in treating impotence, early age, shortness, and weakness." Get two long hairs and cut them at half price." On the right is "Gynecology: Overcoming infertility, painless abortion, breast enlargement and beauty to make you eighteen years old."

The shadow beast froze on the steps for a moment, then entered the hospital door.

Tang Xichen's household registration file shows that he was born here on September 9, 2015.

The business of this private hospital was obviously quite good. There were still people coming in and out at this time, but no one could see the black shadow. They could only feel a cool breeze blowing past them when it passed by.

After taking a look at the map of the hospital's functional areas on the first floor, Shadow Beast went up to the third floor and came to the innermost medical record room. The door was open a crack and there was no one inside.

Shadow Beast entered the medical records room, jumped up to the file cabinet, and found the drawer where the obstetrics department's 2015 newborn baby files were placed. He looked through all the records for September that year, but did not find Tang Xichen's. Then I searched through the whole year and still found nothing.

There are two possibilities. First, Tang Xing didn't want Tang Xichen's birth information to be seen by others, so he pulled out his records. What was he escaping from? Second, Tang Xichen was not born in this hospital, and the information in the household registration file is false. So why did Tang Xing fabricate such false information?

Li Wenqing squatted on the file cabinet in his animal form and thought for a moment. He came to this hospital to solve the doubts in his heart, but now he has more problems.

Since becoming a police officer in the Special Case Section, Li Wenqing has solved countless cases. He can quickly discern the truth of any case no matter how bizarre or unbelievable it is. However, this one was the only one that he found quite difficult. Because the person he wanted to investigate this time was too special, and he refused to cooperate obediently. However, he couldn't use force like he did with other people, and he could easily be distracted by a look or a word from that little thing, to the point of making judgments. The strength is also reduced.

What is now known is that Su Xinyan is not Tang Xichen's mother, and even the marriage between Tang Xing and Su Xinyan is most likely fake. The harpy is just used by Tang Xing as a shield. What is there about Zai’s biological mother? Why did Tang Xing go to so much trouble, forge so much information, and refuse to tell his son the truth even at the expense of making him sad? That guy is obviously most afraid of trouble.

For a moment, Li Wenqing was a little jealous of the woman who had a happy relationship with Tang Xing and gave birth to Tang Xichen, and who was protected by him in every possible way, but he quickly expelled this inappropriate negative emotion from his heart. There is no point in being bitter about this. It only represents a certain part of Tang Xing's past, and Tang Xing's present and future belong to him, without a doubt.

No matter what, he would find out everything. Not only to reassure Zaizai, but also to give himself an explanation.

Shadowmon jumped off the filing cabinet and left the Dawn Hospital as unnoticed as he came.

Li Wenqing: Found it out.

Tang Xing: Okay, old Gong, from now on my name will be Li Tangxin, your little sweetheart~ (Ugh, so disgusting)