Tickets for this newly opened amusement park are not cheap, one ticket costs 150 yuan. If this guy also goes...

Li Wenqing could see through what Tang Xing was thinking at a glance, "I'll buy the tickets myself. I just don't have anything important to do today and don't have to be on duty."

Tang Xing said strangely: "You also know about the amusement park . Interested?"

It seems that this guy is incompatible with the kind of place that children like.

Li Wenqing: "Yeah, you forgot that I have a childlike innocence."

Tang Xing: "...Okay."

The amusement park is not owned by him, so there is no reason for him to stop Li Wenqing from going.

Tang Xichen cheered happily: "Yeah, let's go to the amusement park, let's go to the amusement park together!"

Tang Xing was infected by his son's emotions, and his mood was a little high. Not to mention the past month, he has been busy opening a shop to make money since he came to Baiyun Town. He hasn't gone out to relax for four or five years since he was raising a cub.

So Li Wenqing drove the father and son to the amusement park. While waiting for a red light at the Huaishu Street intersection outside Rainbow Community, Tang Xing suddenly saw two familiar people outside a shop selling octopus balls and couldn't help but say : "Isn't that Lin Sheng and his broken cat?"

Li Wenqing followed his line of sight and saw Lin Sheng taking a box of octopus balls from the waiter's hand and handing it to Ah Meow in his teenage form. .

Ah Miao ate a meatball, narrowed her eyes happily, then looked around, and when the waiter wasn't paying attention, she quickly kissed the corner of Lin Sheng's mouth. Lin Sheng blushed instantly, touched Ah Miao's head, and then hugged his shoulders affectionately, and the two walked towards Rainbow Community together.

Tang Xing's eyes widened in surprise, and his mouth was wide enough to fit an egg in. He looked like he had seen a ghost in broad daylight, "What's wrong with the two of them? How could they be like this?!" When the green light came on, Li Wenqing said calmly

. Driving forward, "What's wrong with this? Are you discriminating?"

Tang Xing blinked and said after a moment: "No, it's just a bit unexpected."

As a big monster that has lived for hundreds of years, Tang Xing has seen nothing. However, it’s not like you would make a fuss and hate someone when you see a man kissing another man. But if these two guys happen to be acquainted with each other, then that’s another matter.

No wonder he thought that the interaction between the broken cat and Lin Sheng was a bit weird before. They were more affectionate and clingy than the average "master" and "shocker". It turned out that the two of them had this kind of relationship, and they would do something in broad daylight on the street. Qingqing, I am really not ashamed!

"Dad, Uncle Li, what are you talking about? What is discrimination?" Tang Xichen asked curiously, not knowing what the two adults saw.

Tang Xing turned his little head that was looking around and said seriously: "Discrimination, well, is like saying you are a monster, and the other children in your kindergarten are all human beings. If they find out that you are different from everyone else, they will They may exclude you, not play with you, and even say bad things about you. So you have to protect your identity and not let others find out, you know?" Tang Xichen nodded obediently, "I understand." At this time, Tang Xing's

mobile

phone There was a beep, and he received a message. He took it out of his pocket and saw that it was from Yang Yuerong: [Mr. Tang, I'm almost at the amusement park, where are you? ]