"No more! That's it! It's getting late. I'm going to bed. Good night!"

Even if Tang Xing tilted his head, he could see clearly. He jumped up from the ground, turned around and walked out. This guy was not ashamed. I don't have such a thick skin.

"Good night."

Li Wenqing's lips curled up slightly and he grabbed the towel scattered around his waist. However, the bad thing was that he was also a little restless. Spring was such an annoying season.

He walked to the table, picked up a glass of cold water and drank it, suppressing the fire that was about to start in his heart. Then he put on a pair of sweatpants and started exercising in the room to consume excess energy.

...

The next morning, Tang Xing got up to send his son to kindergarten. Li Wenqing got up earlier, turned the car keys in his hand and came downstairs, "Let's go together." Although

Li Wenqing was dressed neatly and in long The sleeves and trousers seemed to be restrained, lustful and self-disciplined. However, when Tang Xing saw him for the first time, his mind automatically flashed to the scene where he was half-dressed last night, with his chest and abdominal muscles exposed, and a bath towel around his waist. His lazy look made his ears feel a little hot.

Gee, it’s such a sin to do it so early in the morning!

He quickly shook his head to expel those disharmonious things, and took Tang Xichen to Santana's back seat.

When they arrived at the kindergarten, Teacher Liu saw Li Wenqing sending father and son over again. Although he was a little surprised, he didn't show it like the first time. He just said something to Tang Xing: "Xichen's father, Xichen these days The performance is good. It can be seen that the last time I reflected at home was very effective. I hope Xichen can keep it up and you can continue to support and cooperate with our work in the future." Tang Xing nodded repeatedly: "Absolutely." It happened that Yang Mingyu also came to school with his

mother

. , his mother saw an acquaintance, so she stopped to chat with him and let her son enter the kindergarten by himself. When Yang Mingyu saw Tang Xichen, he immediately ran over and flaunted a dinosaur toy in his hand towards him, "See, my mother bought it for me!" Tang Xichen

said unyieldingly: "I have one too. Yours is even bigger!"

Yang Mingyu's nostrils were almost raised to the sky, "Humph, I don't believe it, even if there is one, your mother didn't buy it!"

Tang Xichen blushed with anger and clenched his little fists, but thought of what he had done I promised my father not to fight or cause trouble anymore, so I could only restrain myself as much as possible.

Li Wenqing suddenly squatted down, reached out and knocked on the iron railing outside the kindergarten yard, and asked Yang Mingyu: "Kid, do you think the iron railing is harder or is it your head?" Yang Mingyu said blankly, "The iron railing is hard

. ."

Li Wenqing stretched out his middle and index fingers to grasp an iron pillar as thick as an arm. With a seemingly effortless twist, the straight iron pillar bent into an S shape, and then he slowly said: " Tang Xichen doesn't have a mother, but he has an uncle like me. If I see him being bullied by someone, I will torture him like this. Do you understand?"

Yang Mingyu was frightened and said, "I understand, I understand."

Li asked Qing stood up, his tall figure shrouded him, "Very good, you can enter the kindergarten."

Yang Mingyu turned around and ran into the kindergarten, faster than a rabbit.

Tang Xichen looked up at Li Wenqing, his eyes full of gratitude and admiration, "Uncle Li, you are so awesome!"

Li Wenqing smiled and touched his head.

After Tang Xing finished talking to Teacher Liu, he turned around and saw that the little kid was muttering something to Li Wenqing, and said, "Tang Xichen, what are you still talking about? Why haven't you gone in yet?" Tang Xichen said to Tang Xichen as usual

. Xing waved his hand and said, "Goodbye, Dad."

After a pause, he added, "Goodbye, Uncle Li," and then he jumped into the kindergarten.

Tang Xing looked at the faint smile on Li Wenqing's lips and asked suspiciously, "What did you just say to my son?"

Li Wenqing looked calm, "It's nothing."

"It's best not. Are you going to Lin Sheng's house now? ?"

"No, let's find a place to have breakfast first."

Okay, people are like iron rice and steel. If you don't eat one meal, you will get hungry. Tang Xing got into the passenger seat, and Li Wenqing started the car. After driving for ten minutes, he stopped outside a restaurant that looked relatively clean.

The two got off the car and entered the store. Tang Xing looked at the menu and said, "Boss, give me some braised beef noodles with a few more slices of meat." The boss responded, but Li Wenqing said, "You just made it yesterday.

" You were vaccinated, and the doctor said you should avoid food during this period. Did you forget?"

Tang Xing was stunned for a moment, "Whatever."

Li Wenqing said to the boss: "Give him a bowl of clear soup noodles, and give him beef noodles. Me."

"Okay, wait a moment, you two, we'll be here soon!"

Tang Xing felt extremely unbalanced, "We are brothers and we share the joys and sorrows together."

Li Wenqing did not give him face at all, "Sorry, I am not your brother. ."

Huh, heartless, unintentional and inhumane! Even if I want to call this guy a brother, I am not clear-headed! Tang Xing secretly sulked, and when the clear soup noodles came, as expected, there were two green vegetables in it, and there was not even a bit of oil star. The food was so tasteless that it almost faded out in his mouth.