Tang Xing said without knowing it, "No, Why did Teacher Liu say that?"

Li Wenqing heard the conversation between the two and looked at the middle-aged female kindergarten teacher through the front window of the car strangely.

Teacher Liu quickly explained: "Sorry, I thought Tang Xichen and this gentleman looked very similar, so I misunderstood."

"Is there any?" Tang Xing looked at Li Wenqing, then looked down at his son beside him, There seems to be a little bit, but it doesn't seem to be the case, "Just look like me."

Tang Xichen is a handsome boy like his father. To be honest, Li Wenqing also has outstanding facial features. Teacher Liu is probably a little face-blind. That's why I think they look similar.

Teacher Liu smiled awkwardly. At this time, another parent came over with their children. She said goodbye and let Tang Xichen enter the kindergarten.

Tang Xing returned to Santana, sat in the passenger seat, and said with a smile: "Superintendent Li, their teacher Liu is highly myopic and has bad eyesight. Don't take her words seriously or use any crooked ideas." Li asked

. Qing Ye said with a half-smile, "Dad Xichen, you are worrying too much."

Tang Xing snorted, "It's not the best. If not, don't blame me for being rude to you."

Back at No. 38 Yingchun Lane, Tang Xing got out of the car and planned to go upstairs to sleep as usual and then open the store in an hour or so. Anyway, it was still early and there wouldn't be much business.

Li Wenqing stopped him, "Where's breakfast? I need to eat and go to work."

Tang Xing took a pack of instant noodles from the shelf and handed it over perfunctorily.

Li Wenqing didn't answer, "I don't eat this kind of thing, but you can do it."

What happened to this kind of thing? It’s good to have something to eat, but you still dare to be picky. If there is anything else that is not below, don’t talk nonsense, it is easy for people to think wrongly. Tang Xing threw the instant noodles back to the shelf angrily and went to the kitchen to cook noodles.

Since everything has been cooked and the noodles have to be eaten by themselves, of course they can't be too careless. Tang Xing cracked four poached eggs, two for each of Li Wenqing. This can be regarded as the most benevolent thing.

After eating, Tang Xing's drowsiness disappeared and he simply opened the store.

Li Wenqing also ate a big bowl. Before getting in the car and leaving, he said to Tang Xing, who was leaning behind the counter and playing with his mobile phone: "If I have something to do and don't come back for dinner at noon, I will send you a message in advance." Tang Xing said without raising his head

. : "I got it."

It's best if you don't come back. Just work conscientiously at the police station.

Having said that, this scene is a bit awkward, just like what the couple said separately in the morning.

Tang Xing rubbed the goose bumps on his arms and continued to play with his mobile phone.

...

It was exactly eight o'clock when Li Wenqing entered the office. Liang Zihao immediately stood up and greeted him: "Boss, good morning!"

Zhao Weiguo said next to him: "Good morning, team leader."

"Good morning. "Li Wenqing gave each of his two subordinates a cup of hot coffee that he packed on the way.

"Wow, thank you, boss!" Liang Zihao smiled happily while holding the coffee, and then looked at Li Wenqing's face, "Boss, you seem to be in a good mood today."

Li Wenqing said calmly: "Really?

" Yes, you look much more cordial - well, I'm not saying you weren't cordial before, it's just that you look extra cordial today."

Li Wenqing walked into his small office with an unchanging expression, "If you stop talking nonsense, I'll It will be more cordial."

"Yes!" Liang Zihao stuck out his tongue, stretched out his hand to make a zipper motion on his mouth.

After a while.

Liang Zihao remembered something and ran to the door of Li Wenqing's office and said: "Report to the team leader, the colleague who was on the night shift just now said that he didn't see the lights on in your dormitory all night last night. Let me ask if it's true." Is there any problem?"

Li Wenqing said, "No problem, it's just that I moved out last night. You can check out the dormitory for me."

Liang Zihao knew that he was looking for a house and was surprised: "Wow, so soon. We found the place, where is it?"

Li Wenqing answered with three words: "Yingchun Lane."

"The location is a bit off." Liang Zihao also wanted to ask the specific date and if he wanted to have a meal together to celebrate. Zhao Weiguo stopped him with a look, so he had to change his words: "It's okay if it's off the road. It's quieter over there. You should live there." It's very comfortable. Congratulations!"

"Well."

After Liang Zihao returned to his seat, Zhao Weiguo whispered: "Haozi, why are you so blind? The team leader obviously doesn't want to say more, you are still there. "I asked."

Liang Zihao scratched his hair and said, "I'm happy for him. This is a housewarming celebration. No wonder the boss looks so happy today." "

Okay, you talk too much, hurry up and do your thing. , be careful that the team leader gives you a cold wind."

Liang Zihao shrank his neck and started to work honestly.

The special case investigation team was established less than a week ago. The team leader, Li Wenqing, kept a low profile and did not publicize it at all. Therefore, the people in the town basically did not know that there was such an organization in the police station, and they would not report the case here. It stands to reason that since there are few cases now, they should be very free, but in fact this is not the case.

In the past two days, the general case team next door has sent a lot of files, including old cases and recent unsolved cases. They said there was something unusual about the situation and they suspected it was a special case. Liang Zihao and Zhao Weiguo could only record and analyze one by one, and then preliminarily screen out the ones that were indeed unusual, and then submitted them to Li Wenqing for review.

This kind of work is time-consuming and complicated. In the end, there are very few cases that can be judged as special cases, but it has to be done. Therefore, from the team leader Li Wenqing down to the two team members, everyone is very busy.

Unknowingly, the morning passed. Liang Zihao heard his colleagues next door walking around to prepare for dinner. He looked up and saw that it was already 12 o'clock on the wall clock. He quickly said: "Boss, Uncle Zhao, it's time to eat. It's late in the canteen." There is no good food here."

The police station has a small canteen with not many dishes and average taste, but the price is cheap. The employees of the station can go here when they need to be on duty at noon and evening.

Li Wenqing turned off the computer, stood up and said, "You guys go ahead, I'll go home to eat."

Liang Zihao said enviously, "It's nice to have someone at home cooking for you."

Zhao Weiguo took out an insulated lunch box from his bag and continued Said: "Haozi, you can go to the cafeteria to eat by yourself. My wife made me a lunch box this morning."

Liang Zihao's face suddenly fell, and he cried and said: "Okay, you all have someone to cook for me, I am the only one." I am alone and can only eat in the cafeteria."

Li Wenqing turned a blind eye to his exaggerated performance and walked straight out of the office.