"No, no, no, it should be. It's wrong for my son to hit people, and it must be changed. Is Yang Mingyu okay?" "It's okay, Mingyu

is just a naughty kid. He doesn't hate cats or dogs at home. He would be beaten less by his father. He had a fight with Tang Xichen and then forgot about it. He asked me why he didn't go to school today after school." "That's it, that's good." "By the way

,

Mr. Tang, the suburbs in the south of the town. There is a new amusement park called 'Le Fantian'. Someone gave me a few electronic coupons. I can't use so many, so why not give you two." "How embarrassing is that?

Miss Yang, please keep it to yourself and play slowly. ."

"Mr. Tang, you're welcome. I plan to take Mingyu to play on Saturday. You can also take Tang Xichen there. It will just allow the two of them to improve their relationship. Maybe they will stop noisy in the future." Tang

Xingyi It made sense, and I hadn't taken my little boy out to play for a long time, so he said, "Okay, thank you, Miss Yang." "You're

welcome, that's settled. See you at the playground at nine o'clock on Saturday morning!"

Tang Xichen concentrated . During the meal, I heard a few words. After Tang Xing hung up the phone, he puffed up his cheeks and asked vaguely: "I'm afraid, do you want to go out and play?" Tang Xing said while looking at the electronic coupon sent by Yang Yuerong

: "Yes, there is an amusement park on Zhuque Street. Someone gave Dad two tickets. How about taking you to play on Saturday?"

He deliberately did not mention going with Yang Yuerong's aunt and nephew to avoid Tang Xichen's emotions. Children, if they have any deep grudges that cannot be resolved, they will definitely be gone by the time they play.

Tang Xichen swallowed the meat in his mouth, clapped his hands and cheered: "Okay, okay!"

Tang Xing took the opportunity to make a request: "Then you have to promise dad that you will never fight with the children in the kindergarten again if they don't agree with each other. , otherwise dad will give this ticket to someone else."

Tang Xichen immediately said like a chicken pecking at rice: "I promise, I promise! Dad will take me to the amusement park to play!"

Tang Xing stretched out his little finger, "Then let's hook up."

Tang Xichen also stretched out his little finger and said seriously: "The hook will not change for a hundred years."

Li Wenqing listened silently to the conversation between father and son, slowly chewing the food in his mouth.

It was undeniable that he didn't like children very much, especially since this child was born to Tang Xing and an unknown woman, and he didn't have a good impression of it.

However, this little kid doesn't seem to be as annoying as he thought, so he will try to get along with the father and son.

After dinner, Li Wenqing washed the dishes and wiped the table and tidied up the kitchen like last night. Then he picked up the box of Lego on the cabinet and said to himself: "It's getting late."

Tang Xichen sat next to the table and looked through it. A comic book, I have been thinking about the dinosaurs I assembled, but I was too embarrassed to say it. When I saw Li Wenqing's movements, I thought he was leaving, so I stood up immediately. Although he still didn't speak, his eyes were fixed on the box of Lego without blinking.

Li Wenqing asked him: "This set of Jurassic World is a bit complicated. I'm afraid it will take several days to complete it. What should I do?" Tang Xichen