Li Wenqing said: "Thank you, thank you for your hard work. You can go back and rest."

"Team leader, you're welcome."

"It should be right."

Liang Zihao and Zhao Weiguo said polite words and left.

Li Wenqing knew that his two subordinates were not convinced by him, but it didn't matter. It was good to have such an attitude. The local people's simple customs were true.

Then he took a change of clothes and toiletries to the bathroom. There was a shower room with old facilities. The water from the nozzle was very small and the water temperature was low. It took twice as long as usual to wash himself off.

After returning to the room, Li Wenqing put on a dark sports coat and soft-soled sneakers, went out, went downstairs, and walked outside the courtyard.

Weimen Lao Wu looked at him for several times before he recognized that he was the leader of some new investigation team that arrived today, and asked: "Superintendent Li, are you going out so late?" "Well, let's go out for a run.

"

" Tsk tsk, young people have good physical strength."

Li Wenqing smiled and left the police station in the night.

...

At half past two in the morning, the entire Wutong Lane fell into a deep sleep. Tonight the clouds were thick, covering the moon, and the alley was dark, with only one or two old street lamps emitting a dim and dim light.

An animal about two feet long with khaki fur scurried up the courtyard wall from the end of the alley, crawling over the walls on all fours. When approaching No. 35, I stepped on a piece of broken tiles and made a soft "click" sound.

Tang Xing suddenly opened his eyes, and his dark pupils flashed faintly in the dark night. He calmed down his breath, turned over and got off the ground. He walked quietly to the back door and looked out through the crack in the window. Oh, it turned out to be a Wong Tai Sin. He probably had hundreds of years of experience, but when he met a Tang Banxian like himself, he considered himself unlucky. Bar.

The weasel jumped onto the eaves, grabbed the tiles with its two hind paws and made an upside-down golden hook. Then it inserted a sharp front paw into the birdcage and pinched the kingfisher's neck accurately. The poor bird fell into Wong Tai Sin's clutches without saying a word.

Then the weasel opened its mouth and swallowed the kingfisher... No, he didn't swallow it, he just held it in his mouth, then jumped back to the roof and ran away in the direction he came from.

Are you planning to take it back to your home for a midnight snack? Let’s see if I don’t blow up your lair. It took Tang Xing two seconds to go out, and he followed him slowly in the dark night, his movements as light and nimble as a breeze.

Ten minutes later, watching the weasel sneak into the Xiangyun Market along the wall, Tang Xing secretly thought, this guy thinks catching a kingfisher is not enough, and plans to harm other birds sold in the market?

Then the weasel turned two corners in the market and came to a shop called "Wild Child" in the corner by a familiar route, and got in through a cat hole in the door.

Very good, I can catch the turtle in the jar. Tang Xing immediately lifted up a large stone block from the side to block the cat hole, then pushed it up the wall, across the roof, and landed lightly at the back door. He stretched out his index finger to open the door and locked the door, then walked in without hesitation.

There are cages of various sizes piled up in the back hall, and the top layer is filled with wild birds, ranging from thrushes and kingfishers to large pheasants, wild ducks, and even birds of prey such as owls and peregrine falcons. In the middle are small mammals such as hares, minks, and civets. There are also several salamanders and a bunch of snakes in the bottom glass box. There is a sign hanging on the wall that reads "Various game for sale, large quantities available."

Tang Xing immediately drooled. Oh, these are all good things.

Once upon a time, when Tang Xing was still practicing in the mountains, he ate game every day. Later, after entering the colorful world of humans, he could no longer eat it, because basically the game he loved to eat were all protected animals. Even if someone sells it secretly, the price is very expensive. The little money Tang Xing earns cannot afford it, so he can only eat artificially cultured meat products sold in the market like ordinary people.

Until now, Tang Xing couldn't remember how many years it had been since he had eaten wild game. Now that he saw the house full of delicacies, he was salivating and wanted to grab one and gnaw on it.

But there was still a task to be completed. Tang Xing held back his saliva and came to the front hall. He happened to see the Wong Tai Sin he had been chasing all the way shake his fur, transform into a short and lean man, and open an empty bird. He put the kingfisher in his beak into the cage, and said to himself happily: "Hey, I made hundreds of dollars in vain again."

Tang Xing really didn't expect that the bird thief was actually the owner of this shop, and he used this method to make money. It's really frustrating.

Then the man grabbed a sparrow from another birdcage, stuffed it directly into his mouth, and chewed it. A trace of blood flowed down the corner of his mouth. He chewed and spit out a few feathers with a "poof" sound.

Tang Xing felt a chill, damn, this guy is too barbaric, he is really worse than a beast!

Really unable to stand it anymore, he simply stepped forward and said, "You're not afraid of choking to death if you eat me alive like this."

The weasel spirit was shocked that this young man could break into the store without him even realizing it. The extraordinary man wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and asked in surprise: "Who are you?"

Tang Xing introduced himself leisurely: "He is called Zhendong Tang Banxian, have you heard of it?"

The Weasel Spirit calmed down after hearing this, She bowed her hands to him and said politely: "It turns out that you are Tang Banxian. I have admired you for a long time. I am Huang Youcai. I wonder why you are here tonight?" Tang Xing said succinctly: "

Capture Thief, get rid of demons."

Huang Youcai's eyes twitched, "Are you kidding? Aren't you a demon yourself?"

Tang Xing raised the corner of his lips, "I am, but people are different, and demons are different. I don't Doing this kind of sneaky and pretentious thing."

Huang Youcai was a little angry, but he held back and said: "Tang Banxian, I am forced by life, don't you also have to raise a cub? Why don't you join in, and the two of us will do it together, it will definitely be better than You can make more money by opening a canteen."

Tang Xing said regretfully: "I also want to make money, but forget about this kind of unintentional money. I'm afraid that I won't be able to sleep well at night and it will damage my cultivation." Huang Youcai gritted his teeth

. He showed a fierce look and said, "Tang, you are in the east of the town, and I am in the west of the town. We are not in conflict with each other. If you insist on blocking my way of making money, then don't blame me for being rude!" Tang Xing did

. He made a cowering and frightened movement, "Oh, I'm so scared. Why are Wong Tai Sin so rude to me?"

Huang Youcai was completely angered. He opened his hands and the nails on his ten fingers suddenly grew to one foot long, like ten sharp knives. Generally, he swooped towards Tang Xing.

Tang Xing moved faster, pulled out the spatula from behind, and gave Huang Youcai a shovel at the head.

With a "bang" sound, Huang Youcai rolled his eyes and fainted.