𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞 (𝟑)

You know what the previous experience

We have in love is the one that stops us

To love again

We were broken by what they did

Cupid's Match

"Cupid Chooses you"

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞 (3)

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"The perfect girl but is a broken fragile glass"

Zaniel Noh

Music Major and Psychology Minor and Part time Barista and Singer

Zaniel Noh (재니얼 노) or also known as niel, zain, zani, nini, nyeongi, jahnnie, nani, yeong, tiger niel, horang-niel, destruction king, opera singer niel, kirin-chan, and golden vocalist was born on January 1, 2000

Zaniel Noh (재니얼 노) or also known as niel, zain, zani, nini, nyeongi, jahnnie, nani, yeong, tiger niel, horang-niel, destruction king, opera singer niel, kirin-chan, and golden vocalist was born on January 1, 2000. She was currently 23 years old. Born to a korean father and an american mother, Zaniel wasn't normal, at least that's what her classmates told her. Ever since she started school, the young zaniel noh had already faced such harsh discrimination from children and adults alike. she didn't feel like she belonged, but she also didn't want to show them that what they were saying was affecting her. so to deal with their racism, she excelled in everything at school. whether it be grades, talent, personality, sports, you name it! she won them all. she graduated elementary and middle school with highest honors, proving to everyone that just because she had a different race, doesn't mean that she couldn't do what they could do. high school was easy peasy for the ambitious noh, taking all the honors and AP classes that her school offered. she joined her school's tennis, volleyball, hockey, && track team. everyone admired and envied her, her teachers loved her hardworking personality, and she was considered the school's pride and ace. jealous students spread rumors about her, but they were immediately shut down by zaniel herself. zaniel was the perfect student, she was everything everyone wanted to be. except for zaniel herself. keeping up the perfect, role model, ace student persona exhausted her so much, but she thought that was the only way people would stop discriminating against her. that was until she met eden kang, he transferred to her school during her 3rd quarter of sophomore year. he was like an exact copy of her, smart, talented, athletic, and he was korean too. they had the same classes, same straight A grades, and did the same sports. zaniel was starting to feel threatened by him, thinking he wanted to bring down her status and taking it for himself, she wouldn't allow him to do that. so she studied and studied and studied until she couldn't. one day, zaniel had failed her AP calculus test and she was devastated. she had desperately begged her strict teacher to let her redo the test, but she wouldn't let her. zaniel found herself outside her school, crying and wet due to the raindrops falling on her. then moments later, she didn't feel more raindrops hitting her, but it was still raining. confused, she opened her eyes, seeing a pair of black converses in front of her. she looked up and saw her "rival", Eden kang, holding a blue umbrella over her head, causing him to get wet from the rain. he was smart, tall and very good looking, zaniel stared at him with red, teary eyes, not believing that he was seeing her in this state. eden thought she looked so beautiful even when the rain had soaked her hair and clothes, even when her eyes were red and teary, even when she was so fragile, eden thought zaniel looked like the shiniest gem in the world. although he didn't say anything, zaniel could see it in his eyes, the way they were full of care, warmth, and love...? she wasn't sure if his gaze was full of love, but the way eden didn't leave her, gave her his spare jacket, and walked her home, certainly made her heart full of warmth, comfort and love...something that she genuinely hasn't felt for a long time, she finally felt alive.