𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞 (𝟏)

Love is like a gun

When it shoots, it hit you

When it hit you, you got trapped by it.

You will got hurt or be happy by it

It is just only this two

Cupid's Match

"Cupid Chooses You"

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞 (𝟏)

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"A sweetheart princess but can't pick up signs"

Han Gyerin

Fine Arts Major and a Part Time Art Tutor

Han Gyerin also known as rin, rin rin, rinni, hanri, rin pabo and lovey was born on August 1, 2004

Han Gyerin also known as rin, rin rin, rinni, hanri, rin pabo and lovey was born on August 1, 2004. She is currently 19 years of age. As the middle child of their family, she was often neglected and would ignore or give her an uniterested look, if she tried to get her family's attention. She feels unloved until her bestfriend, Seol Iseul walked into her life and made her feel love as her bestfriend. Her bestfriend was her no.1 supporter and would always stay by her side in her hard times. However she had struggled finding love, as in finding a love interest. she wasn't desperate for it but she's just unlucky with love. It was until her bestfriend aconvinced her to join cupid's match with him, in order to at least give her hope that love can be lucky to her. Ironically, Gyerin is really oblivious, which is going to be a little hard.

Gyerin is currently on her freshman in college as she take fine arts major and she is also a part time art tutor. Her MBTI is INTP-T. Gyerin is a definition of a sweetheart because of her sweet smile and her admirable patience. She has a high patience level and sometimes takes time to teach others. She cares for others around her and often prioritizes others before her , however, Gyerin can be really quiet to the point that no one wouldn't realize she's there. She can be too lenient with others and doesn't even get mad at all. She's also oblivious to things around her and couldn't even pick up signs at all, even her best friend's obvious feelings for her.

Nationality: Korean

◇Ethnicity: Korean

◇ Hometown: Seoul, South Korea.

◇Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea