ℭ𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔡'𝔰 𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥

ℭ𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔡'𝔰 𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥

Cupid comes for a fresh assault on the hearts of a new group of romance-ready singletons. The group has never met before, but must live together in Love Mansion. The house rules encourage flirty behavior, but forbid housemates from directly telling anyone that they like them. Instead, they must express their feelings via text message. But there's a twist: All texts to housemates are anonymous - meaning recipients have to guess who is trying to make a love connection with them.

"Do you hear my heart beat?"

"My heart signals to you"

"Which is more better on telling somebody that you love them? Sometimes it is through action"

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Disclaimer: This apply fic is inspired by Heart Signals Korean Variety Show. All rights reserved.

The events of the story were purely fictional. Any possible foul behavior or attitudes portrayed by Kpop idols do not reflect their actual personality and are mere products of the imagination of the author.

This is third dating show applyfic that I created, I hope you would enjoy!

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘

1. Vote and Comment. Don't forget to vote and comment. As it inspires me to continue making it.

2. DM me if you take on hiatus, and I will accept any reasons. Also, I accept any suggestions on this story

3. Be respectful and Kind.

4. Updates will be slow so please be Patience. Since I am a college student and I have tons of applyfic to finish

5. Just Have Fun!

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

MY TAGS: shanbitna, piiiiyyyyaaaa, JJ0NG-OST, cherrryeon, jaeminz143, sunooo_kim, HopeBiancaDiAngelo16

YOUR TAGS:

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪