𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

"That would be unfair" Aneysa let out a pout.

"I suppose it is up to Kiri and Rotxo to decide what they wish to do" Neteyam sighs.

Aneysa nods, her finger suddenly teasing his torso, "and it is up to you decide if you want to carry on kissing me?"

"Without a doubt" Neteyam pulls her in once again.

-

"What do we do now?" Kiri asks as she looks to Rotxo, "With my brother, and your sister, not being able to attend.. I do not want a wedding with either of them there."

"But we've ordered wedding dresses and favours.. an officiant for the wedding" Rotxo sighs, "I've even got Ao'nung one of those little flower pocket things.. don't ask, he's been desperately asking for one."

"I'm not surprised" Kiri chuckles, "but I know that having Tsireya is important to you. Just like having my brother too. We can't have the wedding with neither of them there."

Rotxo nods, as he momentarily falls into his own thoughts for a moment, figuring out what to do, until he had an idea.

His face suddenly lit up as he looks to Kiri, "unless we bring the wedding to them."

"How do you mean?" Kiri asks.

"Well instead of an actual wedding, we could have a wedding party" Rotxo suggests, "of course, we can still get married but without the actual wedding. Once Tsireya has her baby, and we are certain that everyone we want to attend, will attend, then we can have an actual wedding."

"That's perfect!" Kiri shouts, "but are you sure Tsireya wouldn't mind us doing it at her house."

"I can make some calls and check in with Lo'ak to be sure. We can keep it a surprise" Rotxo shrugs.

"You are the best ever!" Kiri squeals as she hugs him tightly, a peck on the cheek to add to the finishing touch.

"Of course I am. That's why you're marrying me" Rotxo smirks.

"Yeah I am" she smiles at him proudly, before hugging him once again.

-

"He looks so gorgeous!" Aneysa squeals a whisper to Neytiri, who was sat next to her.

Aneysa, Neteyam, Jake and Neytiri had all gone for the evening, to watch Efe's school performance.

"Is it his part yet?" Neteyam whispers to Aneysa.

"It is soon" she responds, too focused at Efe in front of her.

The school performance was based on the story, 'The Grinch.'

"Oh there, it is his turn now!" Neytiri whispers, as she watches Efe stand up, making his way forward with a paper in his hand.

"Why are you so grumpy, grinch?"

"Because I hate Christmas. I hate joy. I hate happiness. And I absolutely HATE!.. children!"

And with a scream, Efe had ran off, back behind to the curtains.

To which his family that were watching, then cheered for him.