Aadhavan (whis): ithellam bongu ma.. moonu naal aachi nee en pakkathula vanthu..

Sandhya (whis): ethu moonu naala apa nethu evening panathellam ennava..

Aadhavan: adhu evening di.. na soldrathu night.. pesama onnu panuvoma indha rendu sidelayum pillows vechitu nama balcony poiduvom epdi idea.. (hearing him she slapped her head..)

Sandhya (whis): pchh.. ungaluku konjamavathu ethavathu iruka.. pasangala vechitu enna pechi pesitu irukinga.. olunga light off panitu thungunga paduthu.. (with that she lied on the bed and covered her with the duvet while Aadhavan looked her with a pout.. she chuckled silently when she heard light switch off sound but soon jerked when Aadhavan pulled her down  from the cot..) ayiioo.. ennanga pandringa.. pasanga mulichipanga..

Aadhavan (whis): eii kedi.. venumne thana alaiya veikira.. vendam padunu sollita pinadi varamatanu nenachitiya nee.. kaala vilunthavathu correct paniduven di.. (with that he plopped her down and bites her neck while she closed her mouth to control her moan..)

Sandhya (whis): ayioo.. Aadhavaa.. un ponnu mulichida pora vidu da.. apram nalaiku keela poi ennatha paakuralo adha apdiye padam pottu kaatuva en maname poidum.. (hearing her Aadhavan laughed for which she closed his mouth with her palm..) pch.. sshh..

Aadhavan (whis): sari sari.. na ethum panna maata aana un pakathula matum paduka vechiko di please.. (she narrowed her eyes at him while he gave his innocent look which made her melt..)

Sandhya: sari amaithiya padukanum.. kaiya kaala vechitu suma irukanum okva.. (Aadhavan nodded his head like a obedient kid and moved from her.. she smiled and lied on the bed and slightly moved Aadhya and gave him some palce in the bed.. he grinned wide and hopped on the bed and lied behind her hugging her tightly..) pchh.. kai edunga.. ethuvum panna maatanu thana sonniga..

Aadhavan: na ethum panla ma.. paru indha pakkam edame ila keela vilunthuruvanonu bayama iruku adha lighta gripuku.. (she again slightly moved Aadhya and sara without disturbing their sleep as other side has more space and gave him more space while he chuckled silently and hugged her even more tight from behind and inserted his hand into her saree and tangled his leg in between hers.. Sandhya took a deep sigh and closed her eyes and tried concentrate on the sleep but gasped when Aadhavan's hands went above her waist.. she bites her lips to control her moan when he started playing with her upper treasure.. initially she tried to push him but slowly without her knowledge her hands stopped pushing his hands giving him more courage to proceed further.. he slowly started giving wet kisses on her back made her loose her control slowly.. she gasped and buried her face into the pilow as she felt his need when he hugged her even more closer from behind.. her trance broken when Aadhavan loosened her waist pleats.. she turned immediately and sat on the bed made Aadhavan slightly slipped from the bed before he completely fall down steadied and got up from the bed..)

Aadhavan (whis): yendi thalli vitta.. (without saying anything she got up from the bed and placed the pillows on the two sides around the kids and turned to him with a glar.. he hided his smile and asked her innocently..) yen ma pillow veikira.. (without any words she pulled him holding his collar and moved from there to the balcony which is already decorated with a small bed and pillows with duvet on it.. she closed the balcony door and turned to him with a glar when he chuckled..)

Sandhya: sirichana konuduva Aadhavaa.. (seeing her fake angry tone he laughed and pulled her to him and placed his lips on hers..)

(Morning Aadhavan's sleep disturbed when his phone rang.. he sighed and searched his phone but smiled when his hand traced his wife who sleeping  naked on his chest under the duvet.. he opened his eyes and pecked her slightly parted lips with a smile but sighed when his phone rang again.. he frowned looking caller id and attended the call..)