step number one: make sure she knows you exist.

Começar do início

what. I don't understand.

luke sighed, rolling his eyes. I assume he saw my confused expression. "talk to her, ashton. talk to her."

"oh, that makes a lot more sense. i'll do that," I agreed, smiling happily. luke rolled his eyes, slapping me on the back.

"i will see you tomorrow, so good luck with that girl," luke said, standing up and stretching.

"do you have another date with that girl?" i asked, copying luke's actions.

"i don't have her number, she fainted remember?" luke laughed. "i plan on getting her number this week."

"you do that," I laughed. I waved goodbye to luke and walked to my car. that was parked on the other side of the parking lot. great, now I have to walk.

-

-

-

D A N I E L L E

"i don't know if i really trust you driving," i spoke, climbing into alex's beat up truck.

"why's that? i'm great at driving!" alex defended, starting the car and immediately plugging her phone into the aux chord. Nirvana started blasting through the speakers.

"why do you listen to your radio so loud?" Austin whined from the back seat.

"you'd probably knock yourself out," i replied to her question she asked before Austin started whining.

"probably. i'm trusting you to take over if i do," alex said, her voice clearly stating that she was serious. oh my god. this chick.

"let's play green day," alex randomly stated, clicking the song 'boulevard of broken dreams'.

"I WALK THE LONELY ROAD, THE ONLY ONE I HAVE EVER KNOWN," alex sang loudly, pulling out of the parking lot.

"you're about to walk the lonely road if you don't shut up," matthew groaned, sticking his head in between the driver and passenger seat.

"why do you hate me so much, gosh," alex pouted, leaning back in her seat. "you see, sam wouldn't hate me."

"quit comparing me to supernatural characters."

"not my fault you look exactly like sam!"

"enough with the references, you're obsessed," i laughed, looking out the window.

"can you change the song? this song bothers me," Austin asked.

"nah, drive picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole," alex laughed, looking at matthew through the rear view mirror.

"stop quoting supernatural," matt groaned.

"i'm not sitting shotgun though, i'm in the back," Austin pointed out.

"what? you've gotta have a dean, right Sammy?" alex laughed.

"you're having too much fun."

-

-

-

many green day songs and supernatural references later, we were finally at... taco bell? you've gotta be fucking kidding me.

"before you guys yell at me, i was hungry!" alex sheepishly smiled, turning around to face everyone in the car.

"why do i think it's a good thing to go anywhere with you oh my god," matthew groaned, running a hand through his hair.

"shut up sam, quit complaining," alex laughed. "okay, i'm done. for now."

"finally," matthew muttered, shaking his head.

-

-

-

"you do."

"i do not."

"you do."

"i do not."

"you do."

"you're an idiot."

"still caught up on the fact that he looks like sam Winchester?" i asked, looking over at matt and alex.

"he does, you have to admit it!" alex exclaimed.

matthew groaned. "no. i don't!"

"yeah sure whatever. i'm gonna go now, because someone is coming over here," alex said, standing up.

"bye," matthew waved.

"no, you're coming with me," alex said, giving him a look. and then he left.

okay, what's that about?

oh well.

"hey Danielle, can i talk to you?" a voice called behind me.

wtf.

i slowly turned around to see ashton. oh cool. "uh, yeah."

"did you perhaps get the math homework?"

"yeah, i did," i replied. "did you need it?"

"yeah, here's my number. text it to me?"

"yeah sure."

-

-

-

A S H T O N

step one completed. i think.

-

-

-

I LOVE MATTHEW

gif is matthew's reaction whenever alex makes a supernatural reference. yeaaaah.

-yo girl bailey