Chapter 219 When you beg me

Start from the beginning

The surrounding men were all attracted, their eyes gleamed, and their breathing became rapid.

Hearing those breathing sounds, Yun Ziqiu turned his head sharply and stopped the movements of his hands.

Facing the greedy faces of those people, he gritted his teeth and roared: "Get out!"

A group of people dispersed like birds and beasts.

The apartment instantly returned to dead silence.

Yun Ziqiu stared at Xia Yuandan's face, "Are you Omegas so mean? You go around seducing men! You seduced me, you seduced Gu Xiangjin, and now you don't even let my men go! Can't you live without a man? "

If his mouth hadn't been sealed, Xia Yuandan would have really wanted to curse.

But his angry eyes had revealed his innermost thoughts.

Yun Ziqiu was furious and stripped him naked.

Xia Yuandan curled up, feeling ashamed and angry.

Yun Ziqiu asked him to pose in various shameful poses and took many large-scale photos.

The process of taking pictures was also a torture for Yun Ziqiu.

This person had a great attraction for him, especially Xia Yuandan, who was tied up without any ability to resist, which made him want to do whatever he wanted and bully him wantonly.

Yun Ziqiu couldn't control his movements at all, he leaned forward and pressed on Xia Yuandan.

"Well--"

Xia Yuandan let out a scream in his throat, but he couldn't cry out.

He whined and screamed, which failed to stop the man's movements, but instead aroused the animal nature in his body.

What happened next made Xia Yuandan despair.

Yun Ziqiu used different ways to humiliate him, "Xia Yuandan, did Gu Xiangjin do the same to you?"

"Tell me, who is better, me or him?"

"Look at you like this! Are you Omegas so wasteful? Can't you live without us Alphas?"

"You're like that, you say no, but your body is very honest!"

......

Yun Ziqiu's words became increasingly unpleasant. Xia Yuandan closed her eyes and gritted her teeth.

At this moment, he wished he could die.

After death, he will not bear such humiliation.

Two hours later, Yun Ziqiu got up from him with satisfaction.

He put his clothes in order and looked down at the man on the sofa who was tortured until he was covered in bruises.

The sealing tape on Xia Yuandan's mouth has been removed, and his lips are frighteningly white.

He had obviously experienced such an intense love affair, but his face was extremely pale and looked lifeless.

"Xia Yuandan, if you don't want the photos to leak out, please withdraw the lawsuit and give me Kang An's custody. Otherwise...your photos will be posted in the streets and alleys of Kyoto."

Yun Ziqiu glanced at him, his eyes without any warmth: "You are still a little too young to fight with me!"

Xia Yuandan seemed to have lost his soul. He opened his empty eyes as if he had lost his soul.

Yun Ziqiu, who was about to leave, felt his heart tremble suddenly when he saw him like this, and he felt intense pain.

For a moment, he wanted to rush over and hug Xia Yuandan.