Brother reader X Daki and Gyutaro

Start from the beginning

Tengen saved Tanjiro and began to fight against Gyutaro one last time, at first the fight between them seemed to be evenly matched until Gyutaro managed to get the upper hand, from there Tanjiro jumped in and assisted Tengen, Gyutaro was panicking about the whole situation he's in until he figured that everything will be fine as long as Daki and Yn don't get be headed.

But that small bit of hope went away when he saw how Daki was already getting beheaded by Zenitsu with the help of inosuke while Yn was already struggling with the small Hashira Iguro, So Gyutaro was panicking and hoping that his poison will kill Tanjiro so he doesn't get beheaded but that soon proved to be useless since Tanjiro cut his head clean off while the others did the same thing to the other siblings, soon enough the three heads of the demons landed next to each other and then they just stared at one another In disbelief.

Gyutaro soon used his body to completely destroyed everything that was left and at least try and kill them but that was soon proved to be effortless since Nezuko used her demon art to save everyone. After some time Tanjiro and Nezuko went around and looked for the demons until they heard Yelling, so they went to the noise only to see the demons heads yelling at one another.

Gyutaro soon said some hurtful things to his siblings which did cause them to stay quiet but before he could say the last thing that he was going to regret Tanjiro stopped him and told them that they shouldn't be treating each other like that since they only have each other.

This caused Daki to yell at Tanjiro and tell him to mind his own business, from there Daki and Yn started to cry and tell their older brother to do something since they didn't want to die.

The first to go was Yn then Daki, seeing them go made Gyutaro panic and he even called Daki by her true name Ume, that's when he started having flashbacks of everything that lead up to this.

Flashback

Gyutaro's POV (when he was a kid)

I was currently in my room if you could even call it that with my little sister Ume who was only three years old but yet she was already so beautiful and smart for her age.

Me and her was trying to drown out the sounds of arguing between my mother and one of her partners, apparently she cheated on me and Ume's father which caused him to leave but we really didn't care since he was terrible anyway but Mom basically got pregnant with a clients child on purpose so she could possibly use that child to make the client take responsibility for the kid and maybe give her a good life but when she gave birth to it and showed the man, he ended up not caring and just called mom a slut and other things.

From there they started arguing and she would drag that man here a couple of times but every time ended the same with him leaving and saying he's not taking care of a child that's not his wife's which proved that he was married and still decided to sleep around.

It's been about eight months since the baby was born and in truth me and Ume haven't seen the baby yet, we don't even know it's gender or name.

I soon heard some crying coming from one room which I knew was the room that the baby stayed in, it must have woken up thanks to the yelling and screaming coming from the adults.

I fell bad for it...

I soon got up and looked at Ume

Gyutaro: Ume let's go check on the baby

Ume: Are you sure that's a good idea brother, mom said to never go in there

Gyutaro: Well it's crying and it's because of them so let's just take a look and maybe help it calm down, Okay ?

Ume: Okay brother

So Me and Ume started to quietly make are way into the room of the baby, when we entered the room we were surprised by the fact that the room was a complete mess and stinks.
No wonder the baby's crying it probably smells all this disgusting stuff.