Saki Yoshida x Yandere Male reader

(Okay so normally we would have done a request first but Sam kinda convinced me we should do this one first because Saki Yoshida deserves a happy ending so hope you enjoy)

3rd POV

Currently a trio of people are walking to their school, each with a different reaction to the situation they are in. It's nothing bad but it's the fact that it's their final year before they go to high school and they really weren't looking forward to that.

The first person was a female with Pink hair and pink eyes her name is Yuno Gasai
And she is a yandere.

The second person of the group was a another female, she has long black hair and black colored eyes

The second person of the group was a another female, she has long black hair and black colored eyes. This is Ayano Aishi and just like with Yuno she is also a Yandere.

And the last person of their group was a male with short messy Hc hair and nice Ec eyes

And the last person of their group was a male with short messy Hc hair and nice Ec eyes. This male was Yn Ln and unlike with the other two he wasn't a Yandere. There is also the fact that Yn knew about what Yuno and Ayano has done but he decided to not say anything since they are his best friends and he also doesn't want to be killed.

But unfortunately they both kinda lost their spark since a lot of stuff has happened.
Which Yn is trying his best to make them happy and he's also trying to make them see that their is plenty of fish in the sea.

But In truth he was kinda lonely himself since he never really had a girlfriend and even when he decided to ask out some of his crushes they would always reject him so he just kinda gave up on the whole relationship thing.

Currently the trio are about to get to their school but they were still some distance away so they decided to just talk to help pass the time.

Yn: All I'm saying is that you guys should just move on, I'm sure you'll find someone else

Yuno: Not that simple, after all who will be able to replace my yuki ?

Ayano: I agree with her but hey at least you didn't have to kill your love like I had to do with my senpai

Yn: He chose to love someone else so you just decided to kill them both....really didn't think that one through huh ?

Ayano: No I did not since I was so blinded by rage that I kinda overreacted