Tenth Chapter ~ The Hero

I left her house .

I am sitting on the couch of my room . My mind is constantly travelling to her thoughts . What is she doing . How is she . I am getting tensed for her .

Moreover , our argument .

I don't like it . I don't like to make her cry but it happens . She cries because of me . It hurts when I see her crying .

Before reaching the thana I got the news that Nwesha almost lost her life when a truck intentionally hit her car when she was traveling to our home . Upon investigating, it came out that the truck driver was a rapist who was in jail for few years because raping a five year old girl after killing her mother .

The truck driver is now in jail . He was drunk but I think there is surely something else . He is one of the member of this gang I am running after. 

Nwesha's condition is too critical. She is fighting for her life . She lost too much blood . Her blood group is O+ , that's why it's hard to get some blood for her .

My phone rings...

It is from the doctor .

“ Mr. Singh...kya aap jaldi hospital aa sakte hain ? ”

I hear the doctor saying .

I get up from my couch after hanging up the call . Nwesha must be fine !

Hospital .

Stopping my car outside I entered the hospital and looked the doctor .

“ Mr. Singh !  ” He exclaim .

“ Apne humein itni jaldi bulaya kyun ? ” I ask .

“ Actually humein uske family se bahut sare calls aa rahe hai, patient ke family members abroad rehte isiliye woh apse contact karna chahte hai par apka number nahi hai unke paas isilye we called you here...Miss Nwesha Srivastav ke physical situation abh bhi kuch thik nahi lag rahe hai Mr.  Singh ”

The doctor say . There are worry lines on his forehead. 

He is worried as much I am . He is well known to me . I know him for atleast 5 years . He is an honest doctor .

“ Hum hum baat kar lete hai unse...aap chinta mat kijiye ” I say .

“ Waise Nwesha kaisi hai ? ” I ask .

“ Fortunately humein ek blood donater mil gaya hai , lekin woh kuch zyada paise demand kar raha hai ”

“ Koi baat nahi...hum bills Chuka denge aap please uske treatment thik se kijiye , she is main part of the mission ” I state .

“ I understand Mr. Singh ”

He say and left for his chamber. 

*****

I am sitting on the bench of the hospital corridor . I am so tensed . My mind is just traveling to the thoughts of the current happenings . I am not feeling good anyway . I don't know know why but I think something bad is going to happen .

It's almost 4:00 am .

Suddenly my phone beeps .

I take out my phone unwillingly . There somebody sent me a video .

I furrow my eyebrows .

Who is it .

Then a massage instantly beeps .

‘ It's Over ’

It's from an unknown number .

Adranaline rush through my veins . My body tensing up .

I click it open .

Oh my god !!!!

It's a video of Haseena .

She is kidnapped . By that motherfucker . The Shadow !

My feets are getting cold . I can't think properly . Oh my god ! This is so scary...

.

Anubhav was tensed . As much as we readers are .

Haseena was kidnapped by that one member of Xavier's . He was going to sleep with her .

Haseena was not safe at all . She was in great danger .

Anubhav massaged his temple . Why the hell he left her alone there !

Anubhav got up from the bench and ran to his car .

Upon reaching her house he found nothing . There was not even a single which will lead him to the reality . The shadow worked really smart .

Every wall was clear . There was not even single drop of blood which Anubhav saw on the video . The Man hit her on her back with a knife while she was unconscious . She was brutally bleeding .

And the shadow was smiling . Seeing him lose in his own game the Shadow won .

The video ended there .

By that time it was clear that he was nobody but one from the team Xavier's . The truck driver was also hired . These men ☕

Anubhav searched every nook and corner of her house but he couldn't find anything . His soul left his body for seconds when he saw Haseena in that in human condition .

His mind suddenly travelled to that day .

FLASHBACK .

Haseena was sitting on her bed reading a file of the current cases .

Making her heart stop suddenly the balcony's curtain slides open . Haseena immediately looked there . She stood up taking out the gun from the drawer she made herself ready .

The shadow looked at her . It smiled...no ! It smirked .

Whoever it was , going to do something horrible to her .

The atmosphere suddenly turned suffocating as he spread something in the air . Haseena strated coughing . It was unbearable .

She somehow reached her phone and dialled Anubhav . She knew it was the safest .

“ Woh..woh humein dekh Raha hai ”

Hanging up the call she was just keeping her eyes open . Tears flowing from her eyes at their own by that poison in the air .

The balcony's door got opened and the shadow walked in . It was hard for her to keep her eyes open .

Haseena shouted trying to save herself . The shadow simply walked to her and injected something on her neck making her unconscious immediately .

“ Ahhh ! ”

*****

Vote , comment and follow .

Bye ...