Ninth Chapter ~ The Hero

The heartburn

I made her upset .

That's why she walked out ignoring me like I never existed .

" Haseena ji " I call her .

She is walking out of police station to her car . She wants to go home maybe or somewhere else .

" Aap kyun ja rahi hai ? Thana kaun dekhega aur kaha ja rahi hai..."

" Hum kisi constable ko phone karke bula rahe hai par abhi humein nahi hai...sar dard ho raha hai "

She say , all the while ignoring my gaze also . She sit in her car while I sit there too .

She is on the call , calling some constable for coming.

" Aap kyun baith gaye phir ae.. humne kaha na sar dard kar raha hai " She say a little bit frustrated .

Her facial features are the absolute mix of worry, tension and sadness . She is exhausted .

" Hum gadi chalate hai...hatiye aap " I say .

Naturally she deny .

" Haseena ji , please " I say softly and she look at me .

Without anymore argument we change eachother's seats .

Sitting on the driver seat I drive off .

I don't know where I am taking her . She is resting her head on her palm which was on the window . She is looking on the roads . We don't talk . Her another hand was resting on her thighs .

I can't kill the urge to intwine our fingers . Reaching her hand I hold her hand which she doesn't reciprocate and remove her hand from my grip .

I am taken a back . Well , she never behaved with me like it .

" Chuna mat humein "

She say . The clarity was clear in her voice . She doesn't want me to touch her after what happened minutes ago .

She is mad at me .

" Baat toh suniye humari..."

" Jis insaan ko humare maujudgi se takleef hai usko humse aur kya hi baat karni hogi "

She say in a hoarse voice . She is clearly hurt .

" Aap galat samajh rahi hai Haseena ji "

I say .

" Galat samajhne jaisa kuch hai hi nahi , apko humare yahan hone se problem hai jis wajah se aap Lucknow ana hi nahi chahte the aur abh aap keh rahe hai ki apko humse baat karni hai ! " She says with the sarcasm .

" Baat karni hai matlab " I take a deep breath .

" Haan humne kaha tha toh ! "

" Wow ! Toh ? " She look at me with the surpriseness in her eyes .

" Toh kya Anubhav ? Sach mein toh , toh kya ? Apne kaha kyunki hum apko pasand nahi that's it...hum hi overreact kar rahe hai "

She replies looking somewhere else .

" Haan kar rahi hai aap overreact "

I honestly say .

I don't like her like it .

I liked her that doesn't mean that what she do is always right or it should be right . She can be wrong too . But this time I don't know who is wrong and who is right , I just know that if she wants to argue then I have the past points too .

His Forever | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें