Chapter 7: Acceptance

One week later...

Y/N was currently sitting in the living room of his apartment, he was finished moving the TV from his room to the living room, he finally bought himself a nice stable counter to place it on. He sat on the couch as he turned on the TV, all he really did was just flick through the channels to pass the time... Man was he bored, he just got done with his day as a sort of sidekick with Yu and getting his cut for the week. (Yu is essentially giving Y/N pity money after he told her about Yasuhiro.) He checked his phone to see the time, 11:32pm...

Y/N: "Damn it's getting late... Well... I think it's about time I get some actual sleep... Being Spider-Man is fun but... You forget about sleep a lot..." Y/N muttered to himself as he turned off the TV. But as he got off the couch he heard the front doorbell ring. "Who is here at this ungodly hour?..."

Y/N then approached the door to open it, he saw no one was there, except a small package...

Y/N: "What the hell?..." He said tiredly as he picked it up closing the door as he walked back inside to go to the living room.

He quickly opened the package to see... A envelope?... He immediately ripped it out annoyed since he just wanted some sleep. A small gray disk fell out of it and onto the coffee table.

Then suddenly it started to project a holographic message... And.. it... WAS MATT?!?! HELL, HE WAS IN HIS DAREDEVIL SUIT!

 WAS MATT?!?! HELL, HE WAS IN HIS DAREDEVIL SUIT!

Matt: "Hello? is this it on? Well if it is then... CONGRATULATIONS SPIDER-MAN!" He yelled out excitedly as he sprinkled some confetti. "NOW, you must be wondering... Why am I in this U.A message? Well! I have decided to reveal my identity, and officially becoming a fully licensed pro hero! I'll start by teaching here at U.A!"

Y/N: "WAIT THIS IS FROM U.A?! AND MATT IS TEACHING THERE?! AND HE REVEALED HIS IDENTITY?! WHAT THE FU-" Y/N yelled to himself as he was cut off

Matt: "Now! Let's get onto the results! Ahem...." There was a silence so thick you could cut with a knife "You were accepted! Congrats Spider-Man! You scored 2nd place on the practical, this was due to your heroic actions by saving the other examinees, but you did lose some points due to teaming up with Ryuko, but it wasn't a lot don't worry kid. So yeah, that concludes this message, and we hope to see you at U.A this year!" The projector feed stopped

Y/N sat there in disbelief that he actually got into U.A, then... He smiled...

Y/N: "Huh... I guess that it really did pay off saving them..." He said as he got up and he walked to his room... 'I wonder... How would aunt may and uncle Ben react if they were here... Maybe I'd get another speech from Ben, or maybe just a pile of those wheat cakes...' Y/N thought to himself as he smiled at the thought... He then laid on his mattress... Then his mind thinks far beyond uncle Ben and Aunt May... 'What would Harry think about this?...' He thought to himself in a state of wonder...

Location: New York City, Oscorp Tower
Time: 9:54AM

The wealthiest man in New York City, the single genius that started Oscorp from a simple dorm room during his college years, Norman Osborn was at his lowest point in his life...