Chapter 3: Settling in

Date: 12/24/2150

It was a very late night, it was Christmas Eve so it was snowing a lot. Y/N was out this night to get his dinner from the small shop he's been buying from and worked at for 4 months now. Yes, for 4 months he has adjusted to his life in Musutafu, and he's been doing well, he managed to live on his own as a teenager, and... He hasn't been Spider-Man in such a long time. Of course he can't, U.A doesn't start its entrance exam in like 4 more months, and by sheer luck he was pre accepted due to Matt pulling his lawyer magic.

Y/N: "Alright, night!" Y/N said waving goodbye to the small shop's owner who lived there. The owner was a calm and peaceful old man named, "Osada Yasuhiro", his quirk was that he had an actual hammer for his head. Y/N had befriended Yasuhiro, and he was grateful to work with him.

Y/N was holding his work apron around his arm, he put his coat on and then he walked across the snowy sidewalk, he walked past a TV store that had the displays all on a talk show. Y/N stopped at it just looking at it, it seemingly brought him back to what happened exactly one year ago

Location: the Jim talk show set, NYC
Date: 12/24/2149

It was a late night and famous talk show host Jim O'Brien (Take a wild guess who i based his name off of) was airing a special episode that was titled "Hero Try Outs" showing off some of the 40% of people in America who had quirks. In this earth, Quirks were majorly in Asia, with Europe being in second.

Jim: "Folks, we've had an incredible, and I mean incredible show tonight! But, we have saved the best for last! Let me introduce you to..." Jim does a mini drum roll with his hands on his desk "The sensational, the amazing Spider-Man!"

The curtains pull back as the spotlight shines on a figure on the wall in a black suit with a large white spider on his body. It was Y/N, he was ready to show the world what he can be. Y/N then flips off the wall shooting a black web grabbing Jim's cup to himself

Jim: "Whatever this guy is being paid, pay him DOUBLE!" He laughs as the audience claps and cheers

Meanwhile two mem are talking to each other

Producer: "So, where exactly did you find this guy?"

Promoter: "I didn't, the kid ran up to me."

After the show ended Y/N met up with the promoter in a nearby parking lot

Promoter: "Here ya go kid as promised, it's double since you impressed Jim tonight."

Spider-Man: "Thanks! Hey, can you try to set me up with some other shows? I'd love to-" Y/N was cut off

Promoter: "Look kid, I get the "Mysterious identity" or whatever it is for the act, but for people like me, you gotta play it straight man! With such a quirk like yours, they'll be a ton of liability issues. You'll have to sign so much shit that holds the producers and promoters harmless. Plus you gotta claim this on your tax return-"

Spider-Man: "Look you fat slob. It's not my damn problem. It's you keep it this way, or find some other kid to pay twenty percent-"

Y/N was interrupted by the sound of a gunshot from the floor above

Police officer: "HEY! STOP THAT THIEF!"

As the officer yelled, a blonde haired man quickly turned a corner dropping his gun as he was rushing towards the elevator

Thief: "Thanks man! I gotta owe ya one!" The thief said zooming into the elevator passing by Y/N who did nothing at all to stop the thief. The thief then smirked as the elevator doors closed.

Police officer: "What are you a god damn lunatic?! You let him go!"

Y/N simply laughed at this saying: "Look man, I'm not a officer, and most certainly not a pro hero! Maybe if you did your guy's job better we wouldn't be here! Plus, where were you guys when I needed your guy's help?! So yeah, don't blame me for returning the favor!" Y/N said flipping the officer off, as he walked off, as he got father away he retracted the black suit to be back in his winter outfit, he happily hummed as he looked at the wad of $100 bills he's gotten.