Chapter 2

After his debut, Peter is at the cemetery, paying respects to his later aunt. She was the only one who stood by him, who knew that it was Otto behind all the crime. She was the best aunt he ever had.

"Oh May, how I miss you." Peter said sadly with a tear. He felt someone leaning on him. He looked down and saw his adopted daughter Xiomara rojas. He met her when she was lost and harassed by the X-Men to join them, thinking she was a mutant. She hid in his car, and after that, Peter became her legal guardian.

"Is this grandma?" She asked. Her skin was pure, bone white, while her lips, nails, and hair had an unnatural darkness to them, which Xiomara had decided to call "Sepulcher Black." She has a punk style look, but Peter didn't care as long as she behaved in the house. 

"Yeah, she is." Peter replied. "She was not just an aunt but another mom to me." They look down at her grave next to Ben. The two people who made both Peter Parker and Spider-Man, who are now Omni-man. But no matter what, he is still their nephew and son. "Goodbye, you two, and thank you." Peter said with a teary smile. 

"Let me guess, old man. Something in your eye?" Xiomara jokes.

"I taught you well." Peter jokes. They both walked away.

At the Avengers Mansion. 

The team is talking about Omni-man. 

"So Miles told us this guy, just show up and stop the Rhino with ease." Steve said.

"Yeah, the guy look like he can rival both thor and hulk." Carol said.

"I bet I can take him." Clint said, arrogantly.

"With that stupid bow and arrow." Kaine said, unimpressed. The only reason he was part of the team was because they wouldn't stop bugging him, no matter how many times he said no. Kaine will never forgive how they treated his brother Peter. Kaine knows that Otto took over his body because he has all Peter's memories so he knows how Peter acts and says. 

"Watch it bug." Clint sneered.

"arachnid you asshole. Unless you want me to shove this stinger right up your as-"

"Whoa, whoa, let's calm down here." Tony said. "Now let's find out who this Omni-man guy is."

Kaine glares and huff annoyed with this team.

"I know who he is." A voice said from the back. They all turn and see Julia. 

"Who?" Asked Jessica.

"Omni-man is no other than....Peter Parker." Julia said.

Please Comment and Vote