𝐂𝐡. 25 : hanging out with my trio.

Почніть із самого початку

"Not sure. Although I bet he got himself into something. Probably became a suspect not even a second after he stepped into whatever dimension or universe he's at." Lizehn shrugged as he passed you. You looked at him with a dumbfounded look before sitting down on the couch, "How come?" Lizehn looked at you with a 'we are literally talking about Disen' look from the kitchen before sighing, also about to place the pan away.

"That idiot once brought a wanted poster of himself as a souvenir."

You 'ohed' before a black figure rolled down on the ground making a loud 'thud' sound.

"OI, GET BACK HERE YOU BROKE, EMO-LOOKIN-ASS THIEF!"

You faced the way you heard the voice, only to find a rip in the middle of the living room's air, where a male was seen running in the rip in a whole different place.

"Shoot!" Yelped Disen as he quickly got up, ran towards Lizehn while stumbling a bit and yanking the pan out of Lizehn's hands.

He quickly threw it at the rip, where the strange male was seen trying to get to your side before the pan hit him straight in the face making him fall backwards with a yelp.

"BULLZEYE!" Disen cheered as the rip closed, looking like nothing happened.

You just stayed seated there, dumbfounded like always. ( Poor ol' you :'/ )

"About time you came back," Lizehn started with both hands on his hips and a frown on his face. "Oh yeah.. well I'm sorry time here and on other dimensional universes are different." Disen argued back, which Lizehn only clicked his tongue at before pointing behind him towards you.

Disen turned his head towards your form sitting on the sofa before his whole mood did a 360 flip.

"OH MY GOD! HI, HOW ARE YOU! Wait no.. ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?! IVE HEARD WHAT HAPPENED IN USJ! AND YOU WERE MISSING!!" He ran towards you and began shacking you back and forth. "IM ALL RIGHT! IM ALL RIGHT! IT WAS JUST ANOTHER ABILITY I UNLOCKED! or something like that..?"

Disen, being Dised, just blinked at you before going on a full on sobbing rampage, "DID THEY DRUG YOU OR SOMETHING!?! IS THAT WHY YOU WERE MISSING!?!" He began shacking you back and forth harder.

Seeing your dizzy form, Lizhen sighed and decided to act like the older one. "Hear them out first before sobbing out loud for no reason, for my ears sake!" Lizhen slapped the back of Disen's head after making his way over to us. Sniffling, Disen quieted down and let you explain.

"So.. uh.. when the villains were in front of us, we were terrified and shocked at the same time, since the head villain was this crusty dusty dehydrated looking guy who I bet has never heard the term of hygiene. His quirk made anything he touched with his five fingers disintegrate, and he was reaching out to a classmate of ours face. And I think the shock or the terrifying feeling I had made something in me turn me invisible." You finished off with a shrug, as If what you said didn't let you sleep last night.

Disen and Lizhen looked at your neutral face with a 'wtf? that what you experienced is TRAUMA' face.

Each of you stared at each other in silence.

"Riiiiiiight.. ANYWAYS, Disen.. uh-- the comics." Lizhen broke the akward tension between you three. Disen's realized what he meant by that and began to search all of his pockets for the comics.

"Found 'em. Here ya go! Surprise!" Disen gave you the comics with a happy face. Your eyes lit up at the five other volumes on your hands. "WOAH! THANK YOU SO MUCH, DISEN!" You kept on smiling, while Disen's happy face changed into a proud one.

You were too busy looking through the pages of the second volume to notice Disen look at Lizhen with a smug smirk. In return, Lizhen harshly punched his shoulder with a deadpanned frown.

The second volume just showed pretty much about Multi (The name you gave the 'you' in the comic) training her web shooters, sticking ability. You were confused when Multi hasn't ever gotten the chance to experience the 'Danger sensing' ability. You shrugged it off, thinking that it would soon appear in the next couple of comics.

Now, when you hopped onto the third comic, you realized multiple things.

1, Multi accidentally turned invisible

2, She had two other people that helped her out with their abilities

3, The situation multi faced on their school trip was similar to the USJ accident.

You frowned at the thought, which led you to soon be too distracted in your thoughts to notice both Disen and Lizhen fighting and rolling around in the ground.

"IM THEIR FAVORITE!"

"NO-- IM THEIR FAVORITE!"

"I CERTAINTLY AM NOW, NOW THAT I BROUGHT NOT ONLY ONE OR TWO COMICS, BUT FIVE!" Disen flexed at Lizhen with a smug grin, which Lizhen just scowled from on top of him.

"Just fuc--"

"(Y/N), NO--"

__ __ __

Hi.

Chapter two of the day 😊

I KNOW IT WAS SHORT AND ALL-- BUT THE LAST CHAPTER SHORT CIRCUTED ME.

(I swear if yall imagine it--)

ANYWAYS-- HOORAY! SOME LORE UNLOCKED, PERHAPS?

ANYONE CAUGHT IT??

👀⁉️

(bet yall didn't, heh.)

ANYWAYS, HOORAY!

(love yall<3)