Gods and Monsters

"In a land far, far away, lies four kingdoms at war. Nearly a millennium before present time, Year 3402, these four kingdoms, Kingdom of the Spade, Kingdom of the Diamond, Kingdom of the Clover, and Kingdom of the Heart, declared war on each other after a disagreement of which domain holds more power. This all began with the King of Spades' greed for glory. What was once the united nation of Heiring, became a giant battleground, and in this world, you either kill or be killed. The prize being your own life.

Thirteen years ago, Princess Adalyn of Spade forbiddingly gave birth to a baby girl, Princess Corona, before marriage. No more than 3 days after her birth, baby Corona was given away by the King, Adalyn's father, to a poor family. Corona's father, a palace guard who had fallen in love with Princess Adalyn, somehow manages to kill the King and not be claimed guilty. He is currently married to Queen Adalyn and holds the title King of Spade. Up to this day, the two continue to search for their long lost daughter and heir to the Kingdom of the Spade. However, the Queen holds a powerful one of a kind ability that can be passed down by heredity. Will this be their ticket to finding their daughter?

Thirteen year old Cora was raised in a small Heart village with her mother and older brother, Ales. After a bombing in her village, she reveals a power she never even knew she had. The King of Heart holds Cora captive, giving the King of Spade an incredibly difficult decision. This will surely leave a mark in the history of Heiring. With the King of Spade and his dilemma, Cora and her dangerous curiosity, and the Kingdoms of Diamond and Clover showing no mercy when it comes to killing, this is absolute chaos. Join Cora in this suspenseful thriller on her deadly journey to seek peace, where Gods are deadly and Monsters are beautiful."

-------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Work in progress!!!! I promise I will have completed and uploaded the prologue by Monday!!! Thanks soooo much for checking out my newest story. I know for a fact that this is going to be a very interesting and fun story to right. Baiiii!!!)