chapter 8

"Your what?" Jordan asked looking at me with watery eyes. He was about to cry. I thought boys don't cry especially boys like him.
"Oh my God Alliyah! I'm so sorry for doing this to you. Please don't be mad." He pleaded. I looked at him in disbelief. I was really not expecting this. I didn't know what to say. This is all too much for one day.
Not having any words to say, I pulled Jay into a hug, he hugged me back and I felt safe and I didn't think anything would ruin this moment. Just then my phone rang. I took it out of my purse without checking the caller I.D.
"Alliyah," a familiar voice slke. I couldn't figure out who it was until he spoke again. "Pumpkin! Are you there?" There's only one person who called me that. "Dad! Is that you?" My father lives in South Africa, the place I used to call home. I came to America when I was 6. The last time i visited South Africa was when I was 8. That was also the last time I saw my dad. My went there last year and well she came back with Rowan growning in her. My dad is a business owner. He owns a big brand company with his brothers so he never has time to visit and we never have time to visit him. My mom is American but she went to college in Africa where she met my dad.
"Hey sweetheart! How are you?" I smiled at this. I miss my dad.
"Im fine dad. Is everything alright?"
"Wait Alliyah have you been crying? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine dad. Don't worry about me."
"Okay. Well, guess what? Zee is getting married in 4 months and she wants you and the twins to be bridesmaids. Isn't that great?"(Zee is short for Zinhle)
" oh yeah Uhmmm dad? Can I call you back later? I'm kinda busy right now" with that i hung up and looked at Jay. He looked confused.
"Why'd you hang up?" "Well because when my dad starts talking he doesn't finish and we have more important things to talk about."
Jays face dropped and he looked sad again. "Well first of all, this is not entirely your fault. Its mine too. It takes two to make a baby. And secondly, I get if you don't want to be part if this. I wouldn't want to be a nagging pain in the ass to you." Jay stayed silent for a few minutes then he finally spoke. "Well, no child of mine is going to grow up without me. We will get through this together. This pregnancy is not a mistake. Maybe this is a wake up call for me to stop taking advantage of girls. I'm so grateful that its you whose carrying my child. Not some cheap used whore like Lexi."
I was really shocked to hear this. Jay pulled me to a kiss. We kissed passionately. Jay deepened the kiss causing me to moan. I pulled away and took out my phone to text my sisters. When I was done I turned back to Jay and we continued kissing. I stood up and sat on his lap with my legs around his torso. He stood up not pulling away from our make up sessiong and he walked upstairs to his room.
When we entered his room he threw me on the bed and removed his clothes. He then stripped me and put himself in me. I was already pregnant. What more damage could be made?

AN
Sorry for the late update. I've been really busy with school and trying to have a life. I promise I'll update when I get the chance to again. Love you guys and I hope you're enjoying the book even though you're all just silent. It makes me sad.