chapter 6

he took my hand and took me upstairs. we got into a room that seems like a boy's room probably Lexis brother's room. He sad on the bed and i stood at the door smirking. He called me over and i sat on his legs. We kissed ànd the rest is history.

*****************************************

It's been a month since the party. Nothings much has happened jusslt school. Graduation is in 2 weeks and I'm very excited. Prom is on Friday and I still don't have a date. My thoughts were disturbed by the sweet sound of the bell. I grabbed my books and left the classroom. I walked through the halls to the cafeteria to meet up with Ave.
As I got into the cafeteria, i was invited by the disgusting smell of spaghetti and mince and instantly felt like I was going to be sick. Ave saw me and walked over.
"Hey best friend!" She greeted looking worried.
"Hey Av-" before I could finish my sentence my breakfast decided to come back up. I put my hands on my mouth and ran to the bathroom. I heard Ave running after me. I opened the first stall in the girls bathroom and poured out into the toilet.
Someone pulled back my hair as i continued to pour. When i was done i walk to the sink and rinsed my mouth.
"What's wrong?" Ave asked sofly. I shook my head. I had missed my monthly womany thing and my favourite food made me throw up. I had no idea what was going on. Then it hit me. The party! I dont think Jay used protection. Before i knew it tears trickled down my chick and my stomach dropped. Ave fulled me into a hug and i sobbed gently. I couldnt be pregnant. I had a bright future ahead of me. Ave and i were going to college in 3 months. I was going to study law and she was going to study social care. I still had 3 months of partying.
I pulled back from the hug and Ave looked at me with a confused expression on her face i looked down and put my hands on my stomach.
Without a word she understood and we walked outside into the car and took the 10minute drive to Walmart. This was the think with Ave and I, we didn't have to talk to each other to understand eavh other.
We finally got to Walmart and my stomach dropped. This was it. Ave took my hand and we walked in. We went straight to the womans aisle and grabbed 4 pregnancy tests. We checked out getting weird looks from people in the shop.
We drove to Aves house and i grabbed 2 tests and went to her bathroom. After 10minutes i stared at the 2 sticks blankly.

Vote
/comment
Love u all