fourteen

*four months after the accident*

(harrys pov)

I collapsed onto Sarah's clean bed, the dust sprung off into the air, and it somehow reminded me of her and the things we did together. I really missed her.

I've been visiting her constantly. She hasn't been waking up and it's making me emotionally ill. "Woah you look terrible." Louis stood beside the bed, staring at me in awe.

"I just miss her. I've made a really bad impression on Sarah's father and brother, and her two best friends," I shut my eyes tightly, "This is all my fault."

"This is all my fault, this is all my fault." Louis mimicked and mocked my accent but unfortunately failed which led us to cracking ourselves up.

I cleared my throat and straightened my smile to show Louis this isn't a time to joke, "Louis, this isn't funny. Stop making jokes!"

Louis' tightened his jaw, "Uh I have something for you.."

I raised my eyebrows in confusion and watched Louis turn around to grab something from the counter, "It's her ring, sorry it's rusty. But at least they could save it."

I seized the ring from his grasp, causing him to keep his eyes wide and his mouth open. "Eager much?"

I groaned and rolled my eyes at his annoyance. He is my best friend, but sometimes He can be annoying, in all sorts of ways, but we have a strong relationship. That's a good thing.

"Let's go visit Sarah!" My voice was chirpy and cracked.

"Again..," he sighed and licked his bottom lip, "You've visited her 3 times this week, and mostly twice in one day.."

I huffed and gave Louis an uncomfortable glare, "We are going, I don't care what you say." I lowered my tone and straightened my shirt collar.

"Fine." He waved his hand in the air and slapped it back down onto his thighs, making an echo surround the room.

-

I slipped the ring on Sarah's cold and lifeless hand at a slow pace. She was still asleep, fucking god why hasn't she woken up yet?

"Take it easy Harry.." Louis stared down at me, then at Sarah's pale hand.

"Let's go home." I took one last glimpse of Sarah before I jumped off the chair, pushing it back against the table of medication. "Good idea lad." Louis pat his lap, sarcastically giving me a thumbs up and giving me a fake smile.

I stared at my beautiful girl, one last time. She looked amazing, even in her sleep. I walked backwards slowly, still staring at her, having the same memories of her pass through my mind over and over again.

-

The taste of her still lingered in my mouth, and we haven't made out at all. Obviously Harry, because she is in a fucking coma. You are such a dumbass.

"Thinking to yourself again?" Louis chuckled at my humour-like thinking 'state'.

"I've seen Haley around lately.." Louis softly spoke, making his last words sound drowsy and slurred but also enough to be heard.

"Haley?," I leaned forward and noticed Louis' frown, "Haley, the girl who ruined my life? The girl who literally broke my heart into pieces and taught me how to never love again for two years? That Haley?"

"Y-yes. That Haley." Louis stuttered and looked surprisingly sad.

"What is she doing back here." I asked, with a serious and annoyed tone.

bad boys [h.s]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें