seven

(sarahs pov)

"It's time to go!" Elma and Jack stood by the door, excitingly swaying their intwined hands together.

I quickly threw on my white crop top, and black-laced shorts. For once, I actually looked nice.

"Woah," Jack and Elma stared at me, studying my body from head to toe.

"What?,"I shrugged and fiddled with the lacing patterns on my shorts, "All I did was put on make up and straighten my hair."

They both glared at each other, then back at me, "This is not like you." Jackson said, in concern.

Elma nodded in agreement and leaned back against the door, "You usually don't dress like this," She bit her lip and shook her head. "But damn you actually look good."

Jack rolled his eyes and kicked back on the door, "Girls, so confusing."

I uncomfortably changed the topic, "Let's just go!" I grabbed my keys and rudely pushed both of them out of my way, making space for me to walk through.

They followed me out and closed the cracked door behind them. We stepped into the car and I put my key in the ignition. Elma sat in the passenger seat and Jack sat in the back.

"So where is this party?," Jack sat forward resting his arm on the edge of my seat, "Yeah where?" Elma added.

"It's some frat party, Harry invited us." I hummed and tapped my fingers to the song that played on the radio.

"Again?," She tugged on my shorts. "Sarah!"

"Yeah, Sarah!" Jack imitated Elma as his jaw dropped in a playful remark.

"You two should get over yourselves." I said, pulling over into the driveway of the fraternity. It was so dark, but the basement gleamed of bright lights and loud music.

We stepped out of the car, making our way into the place. Elma and Jack was nowhere to be found. I was all alone.

I tried searching for Harry but I didn't succeed. The place was packed. I bumped into people and stumbled on a few freshman's who looked completely lost.

I felt a hot breath moving around my neck. I spun around and it was a boy with hazel eyes, and dark brown hair, to be fair, he wasn't that bad.

"Wanna dance?" He took my hand and swirled me around.

I nodded my head and smiled as I swayed my hips to the music. The boy started to get a bit too intense.

He traced his hands from my chest down to my hips. He moved his hands down to my thighs, I tried to pull away, but he grabbed me back every time.

I called for help, but no one seemed to care. Why? He slammed my body against his. I could feel my stomach turning into knots. I was petrified.

"Get away from her!" A deep, thick British accent called out. It was Harry. He caught a hold of the boy's shirt collar, "Don't touch her again," He clenched his fists and tightened his jaw, "Or else the last thing you'll see, is my fist."

He released the boy, watching him run away in horror. "Wimp." He mumbled softly to himself. "Are you okay?, did he hurt you?" His voice trembled and he narrowed his eyes.

"Harry," I flinched, "I'm okay."

He narrowed his eyebrows, "Fine, I'm taking you home."

"What about Elma and Jack?" I grabbed his hand and stopped him from walking out the door.

He straightened his mouth, that was once a smile, "Call them."

I slipped out my phone and dialled Jack's number.