five

(sarahs pov)

"Stop it!" I pinched Harry as I ran downstairs. Tickling. I hated it. Harry knew I hated it, but he did it to me any way.

"Let's go eat." He scratched his face with the tips of his fingers and smiled at me.

"Where? Can't we just order some pizza?" My hand waved in the thin, cold air constantly. I really didn't feel like going out. I was exhausted.

"Shopping," I smiled as my teeth sparkled. "Let's go shopping!" I giggled.

Harry rolled his eyes and grabbed his keys. "Okay, if it makes you happy." He grinned and took my hand as we both walked out the door.

"Sweetie-"

"Sweetie? Oh hell no, don't call me that," I laughed at him and let go of his hand. "Call me something else besides that."

Harry took my hand again and raised his eyebrow. "Why?," He laughed. "How about about babe?" He smirked, oh my god it was seductive.

"Uh, sure." The blood rushed to my cheeks as I gently scratched my neck awkwardly.

"You seem bothered by that? You alright babe?" He grinned. He totally knew what he was doing.

"No-no. It's okay." I smiled at him and grabbed his arm.

We approached the huge mall that had several fountains and flashing lights. It had fourteen floors. Was that even legal?

"I-I don't even like shopping. Remind me why we're here again?," I bit my lip in confusion. "Ugh."

"Oh your that type of girl," He ran his hands through his hair and chuckled. "Well, let's play a game." He snatched my phone from my hand and skipped away. He looked so happy.

"Harry! Come back here!" I rolled my eyes and attempted to run, unfortunately I failed. People were staring at Harry and I's performance of running around like kids.

To be honest it was fun. I peeped around the corner where the obese people sat and ate their fatty foods, hoping Harry would be hiding somewhere there with my phone.

My eyes wandered around the mall searching for Harry's beautiful existence. I saw a dirty brown-haired boy in the distance. Was that Jackson?

He wasn't alone. There was a familiar looking face next to him stroking his hand. I walked around the tables and arrived at the area they were seated at.

"BOO!" Harry jumped up behind me with my phone in his hand and flowers in the other.

"Harry." My faced pulled straight as I tried to hide my huge smile due to his adorableness.

"Where did you get the flowers?"

"Stole them." He grinned.

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. How could he steal something? Somehow, I wasn't really surprised or upset. I liked it.

He handed them over to me. They were roses, my favourite. He was so freaking cute. "Harry, do you see those two over there?" I pointed rudely at Jackson and the strange girl.

"Yeah, that's your friend Jackson, and that weird girl Elma, who I still haven't got back to about the job, she probably forgot." He laughed loudly.

"Jackson. That little ass!" I stomped my foot on the floor so harshly, it drew attention to the both of us.

Jackson and Elma turned their heads and caught their eyes on Harry and I. It was awkwardly uncomfortable. I grabbed Harry's arm and swirled around.