𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 ; 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

he jumped off of bobby and ran to check on the gifted device . he picked up the ipad carefully , only to be met with a shattered screen . ken felt his heart drop as tears welled in his eyes .

bobby watched with wide eyes as guilt filled him up immediately . he knew how sensitive ken could be so this for sure wouldn't have a good outcome . " you broke it ! " ken shouted as tears began to drop .

" ken it was an accident i swear , i'm so sorry . i'll buy another one right now i swear . " bobby rambled , desperately trying to apologize to the upset boy . the last thing he needed was for ken to really get mad , things would really get ugly .  " get out . " ken deadpanned , his breathing starting to get heavier . 

bobby stood there , still trying to reason with the boy but he was cut short as a plastic cup came flying towards him , hitting him in his side . lone took this as a sign to just do what kenyatta said        and to get out before more dangerous things started to get thrown at him . 

he knew he had to fix things .

----

bobby contemplated turning around and going back to his room but he knew now was not the     time to be pussy . 

he knocked on the door waiting for some sort of sign that he could come in . after a minute , maybe less , his cellphone vibrated in his pocket . he pulled it out , tapping on the message that led to his password screen . he quickly typed in the code before the message thread was exposed . 

mi amor  <3 👥🦇 : 

can u tell whoever's at my door 2 come in ?

pls.  

bobby rolled his eyes at the boy's laziness . all he had to do was get up and open the door . 

regardless of his complaints , bobby pushed the door open seeing ken lay in bed with his newly found phone in hand . kenyatta purposely kept his attention on his phone as he saw bobby in the corner of his eye .

" frazier . "

no response.

" ken ! "

silence again . 

" Goomba bro ."

ken only rolled his eyes at this .

" kenyatta i know you hear me talkin' to you . "

and still ... no response .

bobby wasn't in the mood to play games with ken so he dropped the flowers and the gift basket and made his way over to ken . kenyatta finally turned his head as he realized how close bobby was getting , startled as bobby swiftly snatched him up .