Chapter 1: Where are you Iruma!?

Story Description: As Y/N panics over her missing best friend her mom gives her an Idea to go ask a certain demon for help. When she does just that she is able to make a glame plan to find her bestie no matter what!

Y/N's Pov:

I was currently pacing around my room in complete nervousness as I spewed small curses under my breath. I had been waiting for days for Iruma to come back from that fish cargo ship. He never did, all my thoughts have been nonstop worry, fear, all of it. He was the only one who could make the thoughts stop and make the feelings feel heard.

I knew Iruma couldn't say no to people and was a complete pushover but I was always there, to say no for him. So that he wouldn't have to unless he wanted to not because someone asked. Not because it was a kind thing to do just because he wanted to.

One day Iruma encouraged me to go on a hike I'd been meaning to do forever, his parents sent him to work on some fish boat with no guarantee that he would even come back alive.

Of course, Iruma told me but that was after he had already accepted. Meaning that there was nothing I could do, besides Iruma's parents never liked Me. So as much as I would love to go rescue Iruma from the claws that are his narcissistic parents I can't.

1. I have no idea where Iruma is because he doesn't know either.

2. His parents hate me and won't tell me because of all the times I've empowered Iruma to stand up for himself, by the way it failed.

3. The police won't do anything about this but then again who thought they would?

4. The Psych Ward won't accept his parents and that's saying something.

5. I can't kill his parents because Iruma won't let me. As well as it wrong of course but to me if it's for Iruma, the person who saved my life. I might as well!

It has been so long since then, since he saved me that faithful day. When I was destined to die at the age of seven.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As I marched along the sidewalk following a trial of dead ants. I wondered if this was the side walk that I was on when I saw myself dying this morning.

I couldn't tell what sidewalk it was, I just know that it was a sidewalk and I was walking on one right now. I doubt that even knowing that I am about to die today wouldn't help.

Since death comes for all even young wich's who can see the future. As I continued to walk down the side walk to my school, I could hear a loud car approaching.

Here it comes, I prepared myself. The rouge car that'll kill me. I wonder if being hit by a car be so extremely excruciating that it will be somewhat painless.

As I turn the corner the car grows louder, and the trail of dead ants grows in size. Such a bad omen for a witch, I wonder if being squished was something these ants were okay with.

If they were prepared for it, knowing that they are so small compared to humans. As the car comes into view and the smoke from the engine fills my lungs. I wonder what I would've done differently.

Would I have told my non-witch mother about my death and said a final goodbye? Probably not I wouldn't want to worry her, besides she dosen't understand that death can't be cheated. She'd try to stop me from going to school.