5: "Just go home, loser."

||[THIRD PERSON]||
    ||[MAJOR SPICE WARNING]||
         ||[SWEAR WARNING]||
     ||[MENTIONS OF ABUSE]||
                  ||[ ! NSFW ! ]||
——————————————————

                   •~{SATURDAY}~•

It's Saturday afternoon, and Y/N's waiting nervously on his living room couch for Michael to come by again for the project.

He lays on his back, staring at the ceiling. Y/N's zoning out, thinking about what the actual fuck happened yesterday. He kinda liked it, but also, what the hell got into Michael?

He got startled out of his thoughts to his sister coming out of her room.

"Hey Ava, what's up?" Y/N asked, sitting up on his elbows. She had on a sweater and headed to the front door. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to hang out with Lizzy and Evan," Ava replied with a smile. "I asked mom and dad before they left."

She put on her shoes, but when she opened the door, she was greeted with someone she wasn't expecting. "Y/N! Your boyfriend's here!" Ava called out before leaving.

Y/N sat up quickly, seeing Michael standing in the doorway. He closed the door and took off his shoes. "Who was that?" Michael asked. He sounded annoyed, and he hadn't even been there five minutes.

"My sister, ignore the comment she made. She's just like that." Y/N added. Michael just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, can we just get started already?" Michael spat. Someone's in a bad mood. Y/N thought. They both went to Y/N's room to set up, starting to work in silence, but Y/N can see Michael looking over at him every now and then.

About two hours later, Y/N was growing irritated at his laptop, frustrated from a certain part in his work. Michael looked up from his laptop, chuckling.

"What's wrong with you? Is the nerd getting mad?" Michael laughed. Y/N groaned.

"Obviously, what does it look like, smart-ass?" Y/N spat. Michael stood up from his chair and walked over to Y/N.

"What's getting you so frustrated anyway?" Michael asked, looking over at Y/N's laptop.

"I can't figure out how to double space." Y/N complained.

Michael laughed, taking the laptop from Y/N. "Here, let me do it. You just have to click up here and here." Michael pointed out.

"Thanks." Y/N said quietly, taking back his laptop. He got a bit red, and the more he tried to get rid of it, the redder he got.

"Jeez L/N, all I did was click twice, that's hot to you?" Michael scoffed, a cocky smile on his face. Y/N punched Michael in the arm, Michael made an offended gasp and punched Y/N back.

This went back and forth until, somehow, they ended up on the bed.

Y/N on top of Michael, pinning him so he can't punch him. Micheal, being stronger than Y/N, flipped the positions, making him on top of Y/N.

They continued switching positions for a while, but it just ended with Michael on top once again.

They laughed, but they both turned into tomatoes when they realized the position they're in.

Michael made direct eye contact with Y/N, and he leaned in, kissing him softly on the lips. He very quickly got more into it. Y/N was taken aback, Michael was very aggressive, moving his hands and interlocking his fingers with Y/N's.

Y/N took a second to process what's happening. He eventually started kissing back.

Michael, while still kissing Y/N, quite aggressively, slid his hands down to grip Y/N's waist, holding him down.