1: "Hello."

||[THIRD PERSON]||
------------------

Y/N had just finished bringing all of his boxes from the moving van to his new room. Y/N wasn't super excited about the move since he knew no one here, but his dad had just gotten a new job here, so they had to move.

Y/N went out to the moving van again to go help his sister, Ava, with the last of her boxes. As Y/N was grabbing one of the heavier boxes, he noticed a man and his daughter walk into the house across the street. The girl looked about his sister's age, so he decided to tell his mother about the family.

"Mum!" Y/N said as he walked into the house carrying the box.

"Yes, Y/N. What is it?" Y/N's mother asked.

"There's a family living right across the street!" Y/N said as he walked to his sister's room so he could put the box down. "There's a girl Ava's age there too!"

"Sure, we can all go over there later today." Y/N's mother called from the kitchen.

•~{TIMESKIP}~•

Y/N's father was the one who knocked on the door. When the door was opened, it was a woman.

"Ah, you must be the new neighbors! Come in, come in." The woman said.

"My name is Clara, and this is my husband, William." The woman said, gesturing to herself and the man Y/N saw earlier.

"Kids, come meet the new neighbors!" William called into the house, clearly not knowing where any of his children were.

The first child to show up was the little girl from before. Her name is Elizabeth. Then a little boy came down the stairs, his name is Evan. Then, finally, a boy around Y/N's age came up from the basement.

"And this is Michael." Clara said as the older boy came up the stairs.

"Yo." Michael said.

"Hello." Y/N replied.

<322 words>