⋆ ★ 18.

Yu hadn't seen Cheri go out as much as she had this week. She'd come home from wherever she had been, maybe take a nap or stream for a little then leave for hours at a time.

When was the last time we had sex? He wondered as he stumbled up the driveway of the house Cheri's location was set at.

He rang the doorbell and waited for somebody to answer, shifting his weight every couple of seconds to try and stay warm in the cold of the night.

"I'll be right back." Sungchan told the girl curled up in his bed watching youtube on his laptop. She gave a nod of acknowledgement as he made his way to the front door, noticing Shotaro cooking dinner in the kitchen.

He unlocked the door with a 'click' and opened the door just enough to see who it was. "Oh?" Sungchan opened it wider when he realized it was Cheri's boyfriend.

"Is Cheri here?" Yu asked. His hair was messy and his words were slightly slurred as if he'd drank before coming to their home. "Yeah." Sungchan said but made no action to get the girl. Yu raised his eyebrow and stepped forward to enter the house.

The taller boy pushed him away, baffled that he would just walk in without asking. "What's your problem?" Yu scoffed out after he grounded himself.
"You're my problem."
"The fuck? I just want to talk to Cheri." Yu pushed pass him, forgetting to take his shoes off as he searched for said girl.

Sungchan was bewildered. Who did he think he was?
"Dude, seriously you need to leave." He rushed to grab the boy's shoulder.

Shotaro peeked around from the kitchen, "What is he doing here?" He wondered aloud.
Yu shoved Sungchan off and turned to the Japanese boy, "Where is she?" He demanded. The blonde just stared at him, confused before he just turned back to his cooking.

Sungchan once again took ahold of the drunk boy and tried to pull him back to the front door, "You need to go home, you're drunk." He told Yu.

Suddenly, Yu's knuckles make contact with Sungchan's face, his head whipping to the side. It was silent as he put a hand to his eye and turned to the culprit.

"What the fuck is going on?" Cheri's voice boomed through the house. They all watched as she grabbed Sungchan's face and examined the mark that was turning blue.

Yu tried grabbing her arm to but she moved away with a look of disgust. "Are you serious?" she snapped, "You need to leave. God- you seriously better not be at my apartment tomorrow because we're over."
"Wh- yo- what?" Yu stumbled over his words, grabbing her shoulders, looking distraught as ever. "Baby, I didn't mean to do that." She quickly pushed his hands off her, moving to force him out. He didn't put up much of a fight, only mumbling slurred, incoherent words. Once his feet were outside Cheri slammed the door shut, her breathing rigid.

She jumped when Sungchan's arms wrapped around her and he pulled her into a hug, smoothing her hair down.

After Cheri calmed down, they went back to Sungchan's room so they could put ointment on his bruise so it didn't get too bad.

Sungchan fell back onto his bed with a sigh, "I'm not gonna lie...that hurt like a motherfucker." He confessed when the girl returned with the first-aid kit he stored in the bathroom. Cheri laughed and opened it, laying it on the nightstand, grabbing the ointment and standing between his spread legs. "You should've punched him back." She joked, opening and putting some of the cream on her fingertip.

The warmth of her finger didn't help the coldness of the cream, Sungchan slightly leaning away when she tried to put it on his eye. Cheri sighed, her left hand going to lay on the back of his neck, gently pulling his face closer and holding it in place.

Sungchan was really fighting his demons right mow. She was so close he could feel her breath fanning his lips, his gaze lowering to hers for a short second before averting to a random object in his room. Her relationship ended not even an hour ago, he couldn't just kiss her.

"I saw that." Cheri teased, wanting a reaction from the poor boy. It backfired when Sungchan stood up, his hands moving to rest on her hips, looking down at her. "Are they as soft as they look?" He smirked watching her confidence falter.
"Find out." She whispered, her hands moving to his chest.

" She whispered, her hands moving to his chest

8:21 AM

SHOTARO
for someone who has a big ass
black eye sungchan sure is giddy🤨

WONBIN
FRRR I SAW THAT SHIT WHEN
I CAME HOME I WAS LIKE TF?

EUNSEOK
black eye??😟

SUNGCHAN
yu's bitchass punched me😐

ANTON
LMFAOOOOO

REM
wtf
cheri u let that happen???

CHERI
i wasnt in the room but i broke
up with him

LUKA
WE ALL CHEERED😍

J
good bc whatt

SOHEE
HELLO WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN🤨

SUNGCHAN
liek an hr ago

SEUNGHAN
broooo i was thinking of going
over earlier FUCKKKK

SOHEE
I WISH I SAW THAT SHIT

EUNSEOK
never a fucking boring day in this
friend group wtf

CHERI
im scared to go home lowk

REM
what where r u rn

SUNGCHAN
our house

LUKA
what the freak u slut...

CHERI
??????

ANTON
💀

SHOTARO
okkayyy shes on the couch

J
if yall dont let them be😭

SOHEE
no what the freak i want to see bestie

WONBIN
L
we're playing overwatch rn

SUNGCHAN
wonbin ur actually ass at overwatch
cheri is carrying

REM
bro cheri is SO good at ow

WONBIN
this is fastest dickrider i know
he gets down he dont play

WONBINthis is fastest dickrider i knowhe gets down he dont play

ooookayyy guys yuri IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!

moving onto sungchan and cheri what kind of relationship do u think theyd have and what things do u wanna see happen between them before they get together