⋆ ★ 01.

Cheri was angry.

She was on the way home after her roommate, Yu, sent her to the corner store to buy snacks and other things. 'Other things' being a pack of cigarettes and soju.

It was typical of the duo to have a night in the week where they got shitfaced and just watch movies or a series one of them had found, tonight being one of them.

Now. you might be wondering why Cheri was upset and that would be because she was stood on the porch of their small apartment when she realized she forgot the soju.

Facepalming, she immediately turned around and walked back to the store. The walk wasn't any longer than five minutes but that would be five minutes too long.

Opening the door to the shop, she smiled sheepishly at the cashier-who's face was covered by the mask he was wearing- and beelined to the section she returned for. Hands on her hips, Cheri looked through the assortments of alcohol in the fridge.

Grabbing a couple of bottles, she placed them onto the counter next to the register and stuffed her hands into the pockets of her sweatshirt.

"Forgot these?" The boy joked as he scanned them. His voice barely above a whisper.
"Unfortunately." Cheri replied and they let out a laugh together.

Once the items were bagged she payed and left with a quick goodbye.

SUNGCHANwhat the fuck are you talking about

SUNGCHAN
what the fuck are you talking about

WONBIN
im just saying if aliens were real and they
could shape shift...

SOHEE
dude no way you just said that

EUNSEOK
?????

ANTON
guys i
i just died i think

SHOTARO
what happened?

WONBIN
YOURE SAYING IF AN ALIEN
THAT LOOKED LIKE MIKASA
YOU WOULDNT HIT??

ANTON
i
i met cheri😵

SUNGCHAN
NO WTF R U ON

SHOTARO
really?

ANTON
yes omg i

EUNSEOK
he died😳

SEUNGHAN
WAIT WHAT?
YOU MET CHERI???

SOHEE
ANTON.
PLEASE TELL ME U ASKED FOR A PIC

ANTON
I WAS WORKING THAT WOULD BE SO WEIRD..

SOHEE
NO IT WOULDNT HAVE OMG

SEUNGHAN
youve failed us anton...😐

ANTON
smd