˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ Acting pt2. ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Y/n was sitting happily at home, "Mama Ai-san's performance is gonna be amazing!" Y/n said, ""Well she is an Idol so they did record her alot

Y/n was sitting happily at home, "Mama Ai-san's performance is gonna be amazing!" Y/n said, ""Well she is an Idol so they did record her alot." her mother as the show began.

"It's starting!" Y/n yelled sitting still watching the scene just then Y/n pointed at the scene excited, "There it is!" she yelled, "Look it's Ai she's so cute!" Y/n yelled, "Hey give her a close up." Y/n mumbled just then Y/n started seeing how bad the show was due to the scenes being short and just then ended with the girl talking to the boy named Tomura.

"What?! That's it!?" Y/n looked shock, "Why are Ai's scene so short she's an Idol she deserves more screen time!" Y/n got off her mothers lap and grabbed the phone and called someone she went into the other room as the phone rang and a voice was heard.

"Yes?"

"Uncle Taishi what was that for?!" she angrily questioned, "Oh, hey kid." Taishi said, "You didn't give Ai-san some screen time!" she said angered by why her favorite Idol didn't have screen time.

"Yeah, about that her part came out so it's quite a shame." he mumbled, "But she did such a good job what's the big problem then?!"

"The lead actress's agency promotes her as "an adorable actress with real acting chops." Y/n looked shock, "So how's it look when a girl with an even prettier face is sharing the screen it'd be a problem for their image strategy, right?"

"Ai simple appeared too cute up on screen." he said, "Cause she is cute and she deserves attention." Y/n said in her mind, "And so word came down from the top to cut her out as much as possible during editing."

"They're meanies." Y/n said

"The screen time a producer receives tend to be decided by the power balance between companies, so just see it as an unexpected misfortune and accept it." Taishi said hoping the stubborn girl will accept it.

"NEVER!" She yelled, "I swear on the Ai fandom that Ai-san will rise to the top of fame!" she said

"It's fine to dream in the entertainment industry, but its best to not have illusions in the entertainment industry, this isn't a place for art but rather one for business but saying how much you are a fan of her so I apologies for what happened." he said apologizing to his niece

"I won't say "in exchange" but I would like to give Ai-san another job for a film that is." Taishi said, "A film really?! oh thank you Uncle Taishi Yay!" Y/n yelled jumping up and down

"But on the condition that you are gonna be in the movie." Y/n stopped jumping and froze shock she's gonna be in a movie now, "Besides I explained to that precocious baby and he's in it as well." Taishi said Y/n was getting excited she was gonna be in a movie.

" Taishi said Y/n was getting excited she was gonna be in a movie